~Gaara x Reader~

Gaara sat sadly on the swing at the playground alone, the other kids playing with a ball and shunning him. He clutched his teddy bear closer to him and began to sob quietly. He suddenly heard footsteps coming closer and closer. He looked up with his teary eyes and found a little girl with short (Y/H/C) hair and shiny (Y/E/C) eyes. 

"Why are you crying?", she asked sweetly, a look of genuine concern spread across her face. Gaara sniffled, "No one wants to play with me because I'm a monster...", he looked down at his lap. The girl tilted her head to the side, "Monster? You don't look like a monster. You look like a cute, real boy...", you said.

"C-Cute?", Gaara stuttered. The girl gave him a closed-eye smile and stuck out her hand, "I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N). I'll play with you if you want.", she offered sweetly. Gaara smiled for the first time in a long time and ran amok the playground with (Y/N). Soon, it was dark and Yashamaru came to pick up Gaara. "Ne, (Y/N)-chan, don't you have to go home to?", Gaara asked. You froze for a second then shyly answered, "No one's at my home...Actually, I don't have a home...", she twiddled her fingers. Gaara gaped at the young girl. He looked up at Yashamaru. Yashamaru gently took (Y/N)'s hand and led her to Gaara's home. 

~

"Kazekage-sama, this is (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Apparently, she has no one to go home to and doesn't even have a home.", Yashamaru explained to the Kazekage. "A (Y/L/N) you say? I did read a report saying that (Your mom's name) and (Your dad's name) were killed during a mission and their home was taken over by thugs...(Y/N)-san, from now on, you will be staying with us. You will share a room with Gaara."

~

After almost 11 years of staying with the Sand Siblings, you've developed feelings for the red-headed teen. Gaara was always there for you. You were his anchor whenever he got angry and the tailed beast inside him took over. 

You were peacefully asleep in your shared bedroom with Gaara when all of a sudden Kankuro bursted in. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Gaara's been kidnapped by the Akatsuki!", he shook you. You immediately got up and felt your blood boil. A dark aura surrounded you and it creeped Kankuro out. You tied your Sunagakure headband around its usual place, your waist, and proceeded to pack you ninja gear.

"(Y/N)? Where are you going?", Kankuro asked. "I'm going to Konoha.", you said. You made hand signs and teleported next to Sakura, since you had put a mark on her. "Ah, (Y/N)-chan! You've heard, haven't you?", Sakura asked sadly. "C'mon, we need to tell the Hokage." You dragged Sakura to Lady Tsunade's office, ready to rant about Gaara. You burst into the room, but Team Kakashi (Naruto and Kakashi) and Team Gai were already in there. 

"Ah, Sakura you're here. And you, too, (Y/N).", Tsunade folder her arms and leaned back in your chair. "I suppose you already know what their mission is, correct, (Y/N)?", Tsunade looked at you. "Gaara has been kidnapped by the Akatsuki.", you muttered. Naruto was shocked, but his shocked face quickly turned into a face of anger. "Come on, (Y/N)-chan. We're gonna go get Gaara back.", Naruto dragged you out the Hokage's mansion.

~

You panted as you were fighting alongside Naruto, who was up against an Akatsuki member named Deidara. He comfortably sat on Gaara, who was already dead. Tears threatened to fall out of your eyes. You shook your head, Gaara wouldn't want me crying...You inhaled deeply and let out an ear piercing, earth shaking scream, causing Deidara to fall off Gaara. Naruto took the opportunity to retrieve his body. 

"Hm, you haven't seen the last of me, un", he flew away in one of his clay birds. You fell to your knees, that scream had taken more than half of your chakra. Naruto laid Gaara's limp body in front of you. You bit your lip, trying to keep the sobs in. Kakashi put a comforting hand on your shoulder. You looked up at him and he nodded. You then released your tears, letting them freely fall against Gaara's corpse. 

After you sobbing session, you wiped the remaining tears and stood up, feeling dizzy. You were about to fall forward, but Kakashi caught you just in time. He carried you on his back while Naruto carried Gaara. 

~

They returned to the village and you still haven't woken up yet. Chiyo was healing Gaara with her top secret reviving jutsu, that was originally made for Sasori. Gaara woke up to bright blue eyes. He slowly sat up and saw you passed out on Kakashi's back. His eyes widened, "D-did I do that?", he asked, looking at your sleeping figure in fear. "It's okay, she's just asleep...", Sakura assured him. "Grandma Chiyo...", she whispered. They all prayed for her and went their separate ways...

~

Gaara stood up and asked Kakashi if he could carry you. Kakashi transferred your body onto Gaara's back and walked to you home. He laid you on the bed, hold your hand and caressing it with his thumb. "I'm sorry I made you worry...", he said lowly. 

Your eye fluttered open to see you room again, "Was it all just a dream?", you asked yourself. You looked around the room and saw Gaara. His seafoam green eyes interlocked with yours. Your (Y/E/C) eyes were brimmed with tears, "Gaara!~", you squealed in joy. You tackled him from your position in the bed to the ground. You hugged him tightly, snuggling your head in his chest. You looked up at him and suddenly felt cold, soft lips on yours. 

He pulled away, "I l-love you, (Y/N)...", he whispered. You smiled and pulled him in for another kiss. "I guess that answers my question....", Gaara mumbled against your lips.

(A/N): I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL THIS IMAGINE. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE COMMENT BELOW. ~jazmynecchi