Kakashi Hatake x Reader

WARNING: THIS STORY MENTIONS SUICIDE AND OVERDOSE, IF UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE SUBJECTS, PROCEED TO A DIFFERENT CHAPTER.

KAKASHI'S POV

I peeked my head into the room, seeing (Y/N) sitting at the end of the bed. Her hand was on top of her stomach, an empty look in her eyes. Her gaze was fixated on the ground.

I furrowed my eyebrows and sighed. I walked up to her and kneeled in front of her. 

"(Y/N)...", I took her hands in mine. Her eyes flickered towards me and looked away in guilt.

I stroked the side of her face with my thumb. She cuddles into my hand and let a tear slip out her eye.

"Hey, no...Don't cry...", I whispered, bringing her into an embrace. 

"It's all my fault...What did I do wrong, Kakashi? I'm so confused...", she sobbed into my shoulder.

I rubbed her lower back and comforted her. "We can always try again..."

She let a few more tears fall and shook her head, removing my hand from her cheek. She stood up and locked herself in our bathroom. I followed her and rested my forehead against the door.

(Y?N)'S POV

I slid down the bathroom door, holding my hand to my mouth to prevent my loud sobs.

I placed my other hand on my stomach, mourning the death of Kakashi and I's unborn child.

I stare at the ground, zoning out, trying to remember where I made my mistake. Whatever I did, it's entirely my fault.

I caused the death of my baby...

Finally, the medicine I took earlier has finally taken effect. My vision became blurry and my limbs have gone completely numb.

I frowned as I heard Kakashi open the door. "(Y/N)!", I heard his voice faintly. He picked up my weak body.

I can kind of see his mouth moving, but I can't hear a word he says.

"I'm sorry...", I manage to whimper. "Your son and I will see you when it's your time..."

I hear more muffled yelling and I feel water fall on my cheeks. The last thing I saw before blacking out completely, was Kakashi rummaging through the medicine cabinet...

(A/N): short but eh dont really have the time to make it longer. requested by otaku_chan123 hope you enjoyed c: ~jazmynecchi