Madara Uchiha x Reader (SLIGHT LIME)

Training at night was one of your favorite things to do. You packed a small bag of snacks, bandages, ointment, and other necessities and headed out to the training field.

Once you got there, you heard someone throwing shiruken at the wooden trunks. You squinted to recognize the familiar shadow.

"Madara?", you called out.

"Nice of you to join me, (Y/N).", he smirked. You smiled and ran up to hug him. He hugged you back and buried his head in the crook of your neck and shoulder.

"You know...I was planning to train, but now I know you're here, the stars are suddenly really beautiful", you said looking up, admiring the stars in the dim moonlight.

Madara smiled softly at you and laid next to you on the grass, wrapping one of his arms around you and bringing you closer. "Look, that one looks like your dog...", Madara pointed to a constellation. You snorted, "It does not, Taro has a shorter tail!"

You both laughed and looked at each other. You ceased your laughing once you noticed Madara leaning closer. You held your breath and closed the gap between your lips. The kiss grew more passionate and heated as time passed. You now sat in his lap, his hand roaming around your waist, lower back, and your bum.

He trails kisses from your jawline, down your neck, and to your exposed chest. You bite your lip and grip Madara's hair, trying your best to keep your moans in. He fondles your breast gently with one hand, the other cradling your cheek as he kisses you with great passion once again.

However, a loud, obvious rustle of leaves startled you two and made you pull away from each other. Madara, using his arm to keep you behind him, walked towards the noise. He pulled apart the leaves of the bushes quickly, revealing Izuna.

"Nii-san! Oto-san and Oka-san need you!", Izuna whispered, his hand blocks his mouth from me.

Madara facepalms, "I'll be home soon, I'll just walk (Y/N)-san home first."

"But Nii-san, they're ANGRY!", Izuna says.

Madara and you tense up, knowing how scary his parents could be when they're upset.

"Just go, I'll get home safely.", you smiled. Madara gave you an apologetic look and hesitantly nodded. You hugged Izuna and saw the two of them hastily run to the Uchiha compound.

(A/N): I didn't write the ending, my friend did xD but it was a deal, so I had to let her write the ending. anyways, requested by TsunadeTheFifth, sorry if it's not what you wanted :// ~jazmynecchi