Never Forget You ~Deidara x Reader~

(A/N): It's only the first verse and the chorus! But listen to the entire song. I love it <3 ~jazmynecchi

Deidara stood at your "grave". It was a secluded spot in the forest only you and him knew about. 

I used to be so happy
But without you here I feel so low

He smiled bitterly as he remembered all the things you went through together as Akatsuki members. You were his temporary partner after Sasori died, and Deidara couldn't be any more thankful.

I watched you as you left but I can never seem to let you go

His smile faded as his mind drifted to the day of your death. You were murdered by Cloud ninja because you were the most well-known criminal in your old village. He remembered the sword ripping through you, you spat out blood and smiled at Deidara. "I love you", you mouthed to him, and fell to your knees. The cloud ninja took your body and left the scene. Deidara tried to catch up, but the tears in his eyes made it difficult to steer his clay bird.

'Cause once upon a time you were my everything
It's clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing

Deidara chuckled to himself as he realized how much you still meant to him, even though you weren't by his side anymore. You've been dead for about half a year now and you were still on his mind every morning, every night.

It's very deep inside me, but I feel like there's something you should know

Deidara closes his eyes and exhales deeply.

I will never forget you

You will always be by my side

Deidara looked down at your grave. "(Y/N)-chan...Listen to me right now, okay?", he paused for a second and licked his lips "Remember that promise we made to each other? About never forgetting each other? You're a hard person to forget about... And I know that your spirit is by my side, I can hear you nagging at me right now...I can feel you're always here.."

From the day that I met you, I knew that I would love you till the day I die

"I've loved you since Pain first introduced me to you.", he spoke to the tombstone of your grave. "Senpai! Leader-sama ordered us to go now!", Tobi called, wandering around the forest. Deidara wiped his stray tears and sighed. "I'll be back soon, I promise", he walked out the forest.

And I will never want much more

 And in my heart I will always be sure

I will never forget you

And you will always be by my side

Deidara was left alone to fight against Sasuke. He was so confident about winning, but he lost hope when he had to resort to his last, finishing move. Deidara grew bigger and bigger, towering over all the trees in sight. His last thought at that moment, was, of course, you.

All your memories together, your little playful fights, the problems you faced together. It all came to mind as he said his last goodbye.

"I'm coming, (Y/N). Wait for me"

Till the day I die

*EXPLOSION*

(A/N): i need to stop writing angst .-. i mean, unless y'all like the angst. This was requested by Tino_The_housewife_ Hope you liked it :)) ~jazmynecchi