Hatake Kakashi x Reader (LIME/SUGGESTIVE)

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS TOPIC, PLEASE PROCEED TO ANOTHER CHAPTER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

(A/N): i found this 100 smut prompts on tumblr and thought i'd give it a try.

quotes chosen:

18) "Are you wearing my shirt?"

96) "Were you touching yourself without permission?"

~~~~~~

Whenever Kakashi left for week long missions, not only was I bored and lonely, I was also needy. I stepped out of the shower, patting the water off my body and wrapping the towel tightly around myself before heading to the bedroom. I picked out one of Kakashi's shirts to wear to bed. I never wore Kakashi's clothes in front of him because I get too embarrassed, but since he wasn't here, I decided it would be the perfect time to put one on. I slipped on the oversized black t-shirt and a pair of panties and dried my hair.

Sighing in relief, I laid in bed, barely noticing how much space there was without Kakashi. I pouted, "Week long missions suck.", turning off the bedside lamp.

I closed my eyes, trying to go to sleep. I inhaled deeply, getting a whiff of Kakashi's shirt, a mix of laundry detergent and the slight scent of his cologne. Just the scent of his shirt got the thoughts going crazy in my head. Without realizing, I kicked off the blanket and my hand made its way to my lower region. I felt the patch of wetness with my fingers on my underwear, slightly flinching the pleasurable contact. 

My hand slipped past the waistband of my panties, rubbing the top of my core in a circular motion. I was so invested in my actions, I didn't hear the front door open. 

"I'm home...", Kakashi mumbled to himself, not thinking I was awake since it was so late at night. He quietly made his way to the bedroom, ready to unpack and get into bed with after being apart for a while. He peeked through the door and his eyes widened in surprise.

His wife was sprawled out on their bed, one hand in her panties, the other covering her mouth trying to stifle her moans. It was quite the scene to return to. Kakashi dropped his backpack by accident, startling the both of you out of your trances. 

"Kakashi?! How long have you been standing there?", I screeched in shock, hastily removing my hand. Kakashi stood there for a moment before asking,

"Are you wearing my shirt? "

My face turned warm, "N-no...". Kakashi's eyes darkened with lust. He kicked his backpack to the side, pulling down his mask, revealing a smirk. He peeled off his shirt before crawling onto the bed, hovering above me. 

"(Y/N)...", he started with a deep voice, "Were you touching yourself without permission? "

I froze, but not in fear. The wetness in my panties increased because of his glare and voice. I gulped audibly, making Kakashi hum in content. 

"C'mon, answer me.", he took my chin between his thumb and index finger, tilting it upward so that I made eye contact with him.

"Y-you were gone for s-so long and I-I missed you...", I whimpered, heart pounding against my chest.

"You have a good point. Why don't I help you out, hm?"