Sakura x Male!Reader (LEMON)

(A/N:) THIS IS MY FIRST MALE READER FIC PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF ITS BAD

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT, IF UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE MENTION OF SEX, PLEASE PROCEED TO ANOTHER CHAPTER.

I smirked as I saw a familiar pink headed girl search around the training ground. I jumped down from my spot in a tree and snuck up behind her, resting my chin on her shoulder. She squeaked and turned to face me.

She smiled up at me and dragged me to a shady spot under the tree I was in earlier. I sat down, Sakura on my lap. She shuffled around, trying to get comfortable. Her bum rubbed against my crotch, making me feel queasy.

She shuffled a bit more and froze as she realized something stiff was poking her. She slowly turned to look at me, cheeks tinted red. I averted my gaze and apologized quietly. She giggled and told me to get up, leading me to an open area, surrounded by tall bushes.

Once we settled into our new spot, she straddled my hips, grinding against my crotch more vigorously than before. I bit my lip and tried not to moan out loud. Sakura got off my lap, momentarily, to take off her shorts, and she gestured to me to do the same. 

Embarrassed, I did as I was told and shyly took a foil package from my pocket.

"Were you planning this?!", she asked, catching me slipping the condom on. "I-It's not like that...! It's...", I scratched the back of my neck as I remembered how I even got the condom in the first place

"Ne, you're going to see that bitch soon?", my dad, Hidan, cursed. I rolled my eyes, "Sakura isn't a bitch dad, please stop saying that.", I said, putting my sandals on.

He chuckled, "Here", he tossed something at the back of my head, "You're at that age where you're gonna need this.",

Confused, I picked up the foil package, "What is it?", I questioned.

"A fucking condom!", he yelled, heartily chuckling.

Horrified, I shoved the foil package subconsciously and left without another word.

"Nevermind it, I was joking. We can put it to good use...", she whispered seductively in my ear, rubbing her wet womanhood against my shaft. She held my manhood, making it point up, and sank her hips down on it. I hissed at the tightness and the pleasure. I tried not to move, so Sakura could get used to it. She rested her hands on my chest and panted, trying to get rid of the stinging pain. She sighed out in relief and looked into my eyes.

She smiled and nodded, gesturing me to move. I held her hips tightly, making her bounce on my shaft slowly. I let out a low grunt as she began to breathe heavily. I switched positions, now I hovered above Sakura. I thrusted into her with a bit more speed and force. She covered her mouth to keep herself quiet. I leaned down to kiss her neck and my left hand went up to fondle her breast.

"A-Ah!", she moaned. Her womanhood clenched even tighter around me. A clear liquid suddenly started to spray at my stomach. I kept thrusting, enjoying Sakura's tightness. After the spray died down, Sakura's womanhood began to slightly throb, making me feel good. I felt something shoot out and fill up Sakura. 

I panted as I pulled out and looked at the white fluid flood out from Sakura's opening to the grass. 

"Let's go to my house and do that again...", Sakura said. I smirked, "Yes, ma'am.", I carried her bridal style and teleported to her bedroom where we continued our fun all day...

(A/N): okay so this is the last fic i was working on before my unexpected hiatus, so i decided to finish this instead of starting a new one. this was a request from :Azureman136 , so sorry it's late and a bit awkward, but i hope you enjoy it ~jazmynecchi