Sasuke x Reader

The place where you were born. The place where you were raised. The place you called a home.

You hated it. Your parents never cared. The neighbors always ignored you. The kids your age around here never liked you.

So you decided to leave. Leave to be with him. The person who changed your life forever. 

You fixed your hair and readjusted the straps of your backpack, then hopped nimbly out through the broken window. You landed and looked back at the window you jumped from, looking at it one last time. You spit towards it and jumped into the trees of the forest. 

~A Few Hours Later~

Your feet were sore and your arms and legs were almost completely covered in bruises. The sun was barely rising, bright rays of sunlight stung your eyes. But you finally made it. You walked into the dark cave, several doors were lined in every hall. You wandered mindlessly until you heard a voice. 

You followed the sound of the voice, which resembled a woman angrily yelling. You finally came across a room with a large wooden door. You twisted the knob and saw him.

His calm onyx eyes looked at you and widened slightly. Everything went quiet as you opened the door and walked in. He immediately rose from his spot and walked over to you, inspecting your arms. "You ran away?", he whispered quietly.

"Sasuke? Who is she?", a guy with white hair and razor sharp teeth questioned.

You suddenly burst into tears, feeling relieved and happy that you found him. He brought you close to his body, rubbing your back, trying to comfort you the best he could manage. 

He shushed you and hugged you tighter, "Shh, it's alright. I'm your home now..."

(A/N): this is for timelordcutie, sorry if it's not what you wanted :// ~jazmynecchi