Your Comfort ~Kakashi Hatake x Reader~

After completing your mission with your best friend, Kakashi Hatake, you wandered through the woods. "Ne, Kakashi, do you think that we'll make it back to the village by tonight?", you asked, kicking a stone. "I don't think so. Even if we sprint, we won't be even halfway.", Kakashi answered. You pouted and looked at the sky. "The sun is setting. We should set up camp.", you took off your backpack and unpacked your tent. 

"Um...", Kakashi trailed off, averting his gaze. "Hm? What is it, Kakashi?", you asked. "I left my tent at home...", he turned his head away. You smiled helplessly at him. He's a jonin and he forgot his tent. You shook your head laughing, "It's fine, we can share", you smiled at him. 

Kakashi helped you set up the tent and you both unrolled your sleeping bags inside. You laid down on your sleeping bed and shivered. "Are you cold? You can have my blank-" "No, no. It's fine, Kakashi. I just had a weird flashback.", you said. "Alright...", Kakashi rolled over onto his other arm and fell asleep, as did you.

**Spooky dream/flashback**

You walked through the eerie forest alone. The only source of light was the moon, which was being covered by the tall trees. You heard a twig snap and froze in fear. You slowly turned around to see a large figure a few yards away from you.

You scream and try to get away, but the large figure grabbed your neck and caressed your face, "My, my, such a pretty face...It would be a shame if something were to happen to it..."

The man brought a kunai to your eyes, you cried out for help, but no one was around you hear you. The knife came closer and closer to your eye, eventually piercing through. You beg for him to stop, but you can hear him laughing in content as he continues to stab your other eye--

**Spooky dream/flashback end**

You're awaken by someone holding you close to their built body and hearing someone's gentle shushing. You look up to reveal Kakashi looking down at you, without his mask. And, well...He wasn't ugly...Not at all. You remain to stare at his face, as the color red slowly crept up your face. "Are you sick or something? Jeez, what just happened?", Kakashi asked.

You sat up unhurriedly and sigh. "I just had a nightmare, nothing to worry about.", you waved off Kakashi and tried to lay back down. But before you even dared to move, Kakashi took your arm and pulled you towards him. "It didn't sound like nothing...Want to talk about it? You don't have to if you don't want to...", he said. You tear up and say nothing. 

"I see you don't want to talk...That's completely fine, (Y/N)...Just breathe.", Kakashi comforted you in his arms. "Uh, Kakashi? C-can you let me go?", you asked shyly. "After this...", Kakashi said, bracing himself for something. "Wha-mmf!", you were interrupted by Kakashi's lips on yours. It took you a second, but you kissed back. The kiss lasted only for a few seconds, but it felt like eternity. You both pulled away and averted your gaze from each other. "So...", you said, "Are we like...A couple?..." you asked awkwardly. "I guess so.", Kakashi smiled. 

You both stared at each other and chuckled. You suddenly let out a yawn and your eyes became droopy. "I guess we should go to sleep...", you said. "Yeah, it's pretty late.", Kakashi agreed. You both fixated yourself in your sleeping bags, but feeling a bit paranoid., "Kakashi? Can yo- ah!", Kakashi suddenly pulled your entire sleeping bag next to his, so close that you can hear him breathing. He embraced your body and rested his chin on top of your head, "Was this what you were gonna ask for?", he said cockily. "Yes...", you said embarrassed. He chuckled. 

"Good night, (Y/N)."

"Good night, Kakashi"

(A/N): AHHHH IM SO SORRY THIS WAS LATE. FIRST MY WIFI WAS DOWN AND THEN I LOST MY DOCUMENT WHERE I WRITE DOWN MY IDEAS FOR ONE SHOTS, SO I HAD TO MAKE ONE UP, BUT GOT WRITERS BLOCK. BUT IT'S FINALLY HERE PLS DONT HATE ME

Requested by: _island_person IM SO SORRY!!!!~ jazmynecchi