Shikamaru x Reader

You felt the white ribbons release their tight grip on your body, making you plummet to the ground, but before you made contact, two arms caught you. You squinted your eyes, adjusting to the brightness and looked up to see Shikamaru looking down at you in relief. 

He put you down carefully and caressed both sides your face with his thumbs. He put his forehead against yours, "Thank god you're alright...", he whispered.

Suddenly, a black portal opened near you, and Team 7 emerged. You were expecting your older brother to step out after, but Sasuke closed the portal. Your heart dropped and your knees locked. Shikamaru noticed and let you go. You slowly walked to Kakashi.

"Kakashi-kun?...", you trailed off, looking up at him.

He looked at you with sad eyes and shook his head.

You covered your mouth as you collapsed to your knees. You were crying, but you were too shocked to even make a sound. You heard Shikamaru approach you from behind. He kneeled next to you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

You began to sob loudly. "Why?!", you cried out, slamming your fist onto the ground. Shikamaru, shocked, froze, but still rubbed your back to comfort you.

"I just reunited with him after 15 years...Why did you leave me again, Obito-nii-san?!", you were now crying into Shikamaru's shoulder. He hugged you tightly and let you cry into his shoulder. 

Kakashi walked up to us, "(Y/N)-chan..."

You sniffled and looked up at Kakashi. "Come with me for a bit..."

You looked back at Shikamaru and he gave you a nod of approval. You slowly stood up and followed Kakashi to a secluded place. "You know Obito wanted the best for you...", Kakashi started.

"Then why didn't he ever come back...?", you asked, teary-eyed. Kakashi sighed with his eyes closed and opened them, revealing Obito's Sharingan. You gasped as you recognized the pattern, "Onii-san's...Sharingan..?"

He looked into your eyes and the world around you went bright. You covered your eyes with your forearm. The bright light faded and you removed your arms from your eyes. A familiar silhouette sat in front of you, along with a familiar smaller figure. 

You slowly walked to the silhouettes and began to recognize them. Tears streamed down your face as you sprinted towards them. "Onii-san!"

Obito turned around and his eyes widened. "(Y/N)-", he was interrupted by you powerful tackle you call a hug. "Onii-san!", you hiccuped. "Obito's...little sister...", a feminine voice said quietly from the side. 

Your eyes went wide as you let go of Obito to look at the girl. "Rin-nee-chan?", you smiled excitedly. You went to hug her too. 

All three of you sat together in a circle. "Imoto (little sister)...We don't have much time...", Obito frowned. You remained silent. Rin gave you a small smile.

"Onii-san...", you sniffled, "...I love you, and I'm sorry for ever saying I hated you."

"Imoto...Take this...", Obito placed a cold metal object in your hand. He placed his hand over yours to tighten your grip on the object. Obito's body began to fade, along with Rin and the white light.

"No!", you yelled, not wanting to part from them yet. "Ne, Imoto...Do me and Rin a favor.", Obito smiled.

"Take care of yourself and watch Kakashi for us...", Rin finished.

Tears dripped off your cheeks as their bodies blew apart in the wind, and you were left alone in the dark.

Your eyes opened, you were leaning on someones back. You noticed the spiky ponytail at the top of the person's head. "Shika-kun...", you hugged him and buried your face into the back of his neck.

"Kakashi-sensei told me what happened. Is everything okay now?", he asked.

You moved your had from Shikamaru's chest and brought it in front of you. You unclenched your hand and found a metal charm of the Uchiha crest, and on the back, a purple flower glistened in the sunlight.

"Yeah...Everything is great...", you got off his back and held his hand, walking back to Konoha

(A/N): requested by anpacax0 sorry if its not what you wanted and that its late TT^TT ~jazmynecchi