The Same ~Gaara x Reader~

Since the day Gaara was born, he was unloved. And that's how he grew up. Everyone in the Sand Village had a strong fear and hatred towards him. But there was only one person. One person who understood what he goes through.

(Y/N) was the only daughter of the most feared clan in the shinobi world. The (Y/L/N) clan. No matter where she went, people ran away. Until she ended up in the Sand Village. She wandered around, ending up at a cute little playground. "Isn't that (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?", all the parents whispered and called their kids over to go home. she noticed a little boy sitting alone on the swings, clutching his little teddy.

She slowly approached the little red-headed boy and tried to say hello. She felt a strange aura around him, but ignored it. "Hello~ I'm (Y/N).", (Y/N) said sweetly. The little boy looked up and gasped. "Will you be my friend?", he suddenly asked. The little boy continued to stare at (Y/N) with wide eyes. "Well, of course. Why do you ask?", (Y/N) said, taking a seat on the swing next to the little boy. 

"Nobody likes me. They think I'm a monster...", the little boy looked sadly at the ground. You tilted your head to the side, "Monster..?"

Gaara explained the situation of Shukaku and his mother's death. You felt bad. You understood what it felt like. "I'm...like that, too...", you said shyly, averting your gaze.

"Really?", you nodded.

Your clan, every single generation, there was always a child destined to be a monster to "protect" the clan. And you were it. In a rampage, you killed your entire family without even realizing it, when you were only 3. 

Gaara looked at you in amazement. "What's with that look?", you asked, face flushing slightly. His light green eyes locked with yours in awe. "Please, stop...", you giggled shyly. Gaara laughed a little and gapsed. 

"Wait. You...killed your family, right?", Gaara asked. You hummed in response, ashamed to say the actual answer. "That means...you don't have a home."

You nodded slightly. "I've was taken care of my old village's elders, but they all passed away when I turned four. Ever since then I've been alone with no home. I've traveled to every village, but no one seemed to accept me..."

"I have the perfect place for you, come on!~", Gaara grabbed you hand and dragged you to ((A/N): a trash can) his house...

(A/N): lmao this is gonna have a part 2. so sorry that I havent been active, i try super hard guys. ~jazmynecchi