My Little Puppet ~Sasori x Reader~

Ever since you could remember, you've been terrified of death. Just the thought of no longer living and not being able to see the world change just saddened you and scared you. You would always rant about this to your childhood best friend, Sasori. Well, before he left the Hidden Sand to join the Akatsuki.

Since then, you've been living with his grandmother, who was like a second mother to you. 

Today was the day Kazekage Gaara was kidnapped. You were at the Hidden Leaf, visiting some friends.

You suddenly saw a blond flash zoom past you and knock you down. "Ah! Sorry, (Y/N)!", Naruto apologized, helping you up. "It's okay. Why are you in such a rush?", you asked, brushing your skirt off. Naruto's expression immediately stiffened and turned into a angry one. "Gaara's been kidnapped by the Akatsuki.", he said.

Your eyes widened. "Wh-what?", your knees felt weak. You then had flashbacks of the day Sasori left the village and joined the Akatsuki. "I'm coming with you. I have some unfinished business with one of the criminals in that group.", you said, clenching your fist. 

~~

Naruto chased after Deidara, along with Kakashi. You, Sakura, and Chiyo stayed behind to fight Sasori, who was concealed by his puppet, Hiruko. "Oba-chan (grandmother) and (Y/N), how interesting.", he said in a dark, raspy voice. You gulped noticeably. "Don't be scared, (Y/N)-chan. We will defeat him.", Chiyo assured you. You hummed in response, getting into your fighting 

~~ (A/N): Time skips bc im really tired. I just got back from LA im sorry)

Sasori, in his real form, looked at you straight in the eyes. You slowly walked up to him, bangs covering your tearful eyes. You didn't want to look weak in front of him. You took the sword out of his "heart" and he fell to his knees. You kneeled in front of him, tears slowly slipping out of your eyes. He shakily rose his hands to the sides of your face. He wiped away the warm tears streaming down your face. "Forgive me, (Your Nickname).", he said weakly. You held his hands, that were still on the sides of your face, tightly. You nodded. 

Sasori chuckled a little. 

"I never knew I was afraid of death until now. I understand your fear now, (Your Nickname)...I'm...I'm so sorry...I'll see you again one day, my little puppet..."

(A/N): I just came back from Disneyland omg. The last time I went there is when I was 7 ahhh! It was so fun, but now I am back home with nice wifi to update for y'all -jazmynecchi