Criminal ~Itachi Uchiha x Reader~ Part 2

3 years have passed, and everything suddenly changed before your eyes. You left with Sasuke to go to Orochimaru, promising the rest of the Rookie 9 to keep an eye on him.

You walked behind Sasuke, on your way to the Uchiha Hideout. The dull-colored building finally came into sight. You and the rest of Team Hebi stopped in your tracks. Your eyes widened, "T-this chakra...", you said. Karin looked at you, "Who's is it? I can't tell whose it is.."

"Itachi...", you teared up. Sasuke's expression stiffened, "(Y/N)-san...Let's go. You guys stay here.", you and Sasuke proceeded to run full speed towards the building.

"Are you sure you're ready for this, Sasuke?", you asked, worried about him. Sasuke was like your little brother, and he thought of you as an older sister. "Yeah, you'll be fighting with me, right?", he asked.

You thought about it, "Yeah, I will. I'll be your support.", you felt your blood boil for some reason. You and Sasuke eventually reached the building in a matter of minutes.

You stood in front of the entrance, clenching your fists. You exhaled deeply and walked through the doors. 

There he was, perched upon a stone chair. His onyx eyes bore into yours. You gulped, "Itachi...", the tears threatened to spill out of your eyes. "(Y/N)-san...", he added a honorific to your name, which he only did if he was serious. "Itachi, ready to fight?", Sasuke looked into his eyes, instantly capturing into his genjutsu. 

~

You and Sasuke backed up, Itachi slowly trudging towards the both of you with a stream of blood coming out of the corner of his mouth. Your eyes couldn't get off of him. No matter how villainous he seemed to be, you saw through it all.

You were still hopelessly in love with this "criminal".

He poked his blood stained fingers on Sasuke's forehead and looked to you. 

"I love you...", he mouthed.

Itachi's body fell to the ground with a loud thump. 

"Itachi!", you cried, kneeling down to his corpse. Rain started to pour, washing all the blood off Itachi's face.

You caressed his cheek, "I love you, too, Itachi...", you whimpered, placing your forehead on his. You suddenly felt a sudden sting rip through your abdomen. You sat up, seeing Sasuke's sword protruding from your body. "Wha-? S-Sasuke...?", you looked at Sasuke with tears in you eyes.

Sasuke cried silently.

"Be with him, (Y/N)-nee-san...Thank you for everything you've done for me..."

You gave him a tired smile and closed your eyes, looking at the true happiness on his face one last time...

(A/N): I cried. K bye ~jazmynecchi