The Same (Part 2) Gaara x Reader

(a/n): this is for my followers who remembered that this was supposed to have a part 2 KJDLKSFJE im so sorry this was v long overdue and has been sitting in my drafts for YEARS. this universe is based on gaara's infinite tsukuyomi dream (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)------>

so his moms alive, his dad isnt an asshole, yashamaru is alive, and his siblings arent afraid of him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nobody likes me. They think I'm a monster...", the little boy looked sadly at the ground. You tilted your head to the side, "Monster..?"

Gaara explained the situation of Shukaku and his mother's death. You felt bad. You understood what it felt like. "I'm...like that, too...", you said shyly, averting your gaze.

"Really?", you nodded.

Your clan, every single generation, there was always a child destined to be a monster to "protect" the clan. And you were it. In a rampage, you killed your entire family without even realizing it, when you were only 3.

Gaara looked at you in amazement. "What's with that look?", you asked, face flushing slightly. His light green eyes locked with yours in awe. "Please, stop...", you giggled shyly. Gaara laughed a little and gapsed.

"Wait. You...killed your family, right?", Gaara asked. You hummed in response, ashamed to say the actual answer. "That means...you don't have a home."

You nodded slightly. "I've was taken care of my old village's elders, but they all passed away when I turned four. Ever since then I've been alone with no home. I've traveled to every village, but no one seemed to accept me..."

"I have the perfect place for you, come on!~", Gaara grabbed you hand and dragged you to his house...

As you neared his house, you tugged your hand back before he could bring you any closer. Gaara took notice and turned to look at you in confusion. You cradled the hand he held close to your body, looking guiltily at the ground.

"What's wrong?", Gaara asks. 

"What...What if I hurt your family?", you whimpered. Gaara took your hand in his again and gave you a bright smile.

"It's okay! I'll help you calm down when you feel angry, plus, my family full of strong people! Like my dad and Yashamaru!", he assured you with confidence.

When you looked up, you were met with Gaara's comforting stare. He tugged gently on your hand, signaling you to walk alongside him. Hesitantly, you stepped forward and approached the large mansion with him.

The guards was skeptical about letting you in, but a kind-looking man with brownish-blond hair approached and vouched for Gaara and you. Gaara thanked the man and led you to the living room. The man told you to take a seat and you silently took a seat on the soft couch. You observed the soft cushion in amazement, Gaara and the man watched you.

"Gaara, who's your new friend?", the older male asked.

You looked to Gaara with hesitation, "Yashamaru, this is (Y/N). I met her at the park today! She doesn't have a home or a family, so can she stay with us?!"

Yashamaru's mouth was left open in shock, but he quickly regained his composure and replied, "She's going to need to talk your parents first before anything is decided...",