Criminal ~Itachi Uchiha x Reader~

You and Itachi have known each other since you were both in the Academy. You were both equally skilled, always the top students. Everyone thought you'd be rivals, but it was quite the opposite, you were best friends. 

You told each other everything, from little facts about yourself, to deep secrets. 

~

You were currently thirteen, working as ANBU under the hokage's orders. You were walking back to the village after a three day long mission. The night sky slightly creeped you out, the moon was shining down on your skin. It was eerily quiet, it was weird because the village was usually still so lively at this hour. 

You walked past the front gates and immediately made your way to the Uchiha compound, every single light turned off, windows broken, blood splattered across the walls. You ran to Itachi's house, finding little Sasuke on the floor, in front of his parents' corpses.

"Sasuke!", you cradled his frail, weak body against yours. You froze as you heard loud footsteps drawing closer and closer. Sasuke, being the age of 5, was shaking, and holding tight onto you. A familiar figure walked into the room. 

"Itachi?", you asked. 

Itachi had a different look in his eyes, a look of murder. 

"Sasuke! Run!", you screeched, dragging Sasuke to the hokage's mansion. "Hokage-sama!", you bursted into his office. 

You explained the situation and he sent you after Itachi. 

~

You jumped through the trees, right on Itachi's trail. "Itachi!", you yelled, feeling betrayed and hurt. You increased your speed and grabbed onto his arm. 

You threw him to the ground. Itachi lied there, looking at you with sad eyes. "It was a mission...", he confessed, getting up. 

"What? There's no way that the hokage put you up to this.", you held a kunai close to your body. "It was to stop the Uchiha's coup d'etat...Please, believe me.", he limped over to you. 

"If that's true, why didn't you tell me? I could've saved Sasuke from getting traumatized!", you screamed, on the verge of tears. Itachi brought you into a hug and you let out all your tears. 

After you've calmed down, you started to feel sleepy. You fell asleep on Itachi and he carried you back to the village, but he left your body in front if the gate. You felt the loss of warmth as he placed you on the ground. Eyes fluttering open, you saw Itachi kneeling beside you, tears brimming his eyes.

"I love you, (Y/N). I always will...", he placed a kiss on your lips. "I'm sorry for everything...", then he disappeared...

(A/N): I'm back from my hiatus!! I've been watching old Shippuden episodes and I can't get over how much of a sweetheart Itachi is <3 Comment and vote for a part 2! ~jazmynecchi