Chapter 14

Lauren pulled her head back, arms still gently holding the smaller girls waist.
She gazed at Camila, realising that her eyes were still closed as she breathed lightly. Lauren found herself smiling at the younger ones actions.

"11 years that I've been wanting to do that." Lauren whispered truthfully, causing the smaller girl to open her eyes slowly and meet her emerald ones. Camila still seemed to be surprised at what just happened. She moved her gaze down to Lauren's lips again, watching her bite them shyly. Then she moved back to Lauren's eyes and smiled sincerely, "I didn't even know that I needed that." Camila whispered, "But I did."

Lauren released Camila's waist and stood back admiring her 'newly found' mate, in detail. "How are you so beautiful?" Lauren smiled, watching Camila's cheek turn pink as she looked down at her feet.

"I'm not." Camila stated, throwing her hands into her sweatpants pocket and shrugging. Lauren placed her hands on Camila's cheeks and guided her eyes into hers, "Let me rephrase that. You are so beautiful."

Camila smiled faintly but then it was quickly replaced with a frown, "I'm such a bitch." She pulled Lauren's hands from her face and turned her head slightly, avoiding eye contact.

"No you're not." Lauren argued, shaking her head. Camila took a step back, "Yes I am. We can't forget about all of this... How I treated you..." Her voice broke but she cleared her throat to cover it up.

"There has always been something between us Camila. You can't deny that." Lauren announced, taking Camila by surprise. The smaller brunette thought back to the times when she had saw Lauren, the times when Lauren had helped her and she had no idea why, until now. It all came clear. All of the times when the two had come face to face, it had always been there.

Camila's face fell once again, "Doesn't change the fact that I'm still a bitch..."

Lauren took the smaller ones hands softly in her own, "You may think that. But whatever," Lauren paused, "you're my bitch."

Camila's head shot up to look at Lauren. The familiar green orbs were sparkling in the sunlight, so full of happiness, she'd never seen that before in Lauren. A small smile made it's way onto Lauren's lips and Camila couldn't help but admire them shyly. She was so perfect. How was Lauren ever her enemy? Impossible.

Lauren watched Camila gaze down at her lips, she looked so innocent and vulnerable, like she needed someone to care for her or to make her feel safe. Lauren knew that she could be that person.

"Say something." Lauren pleaded, unable to read what was going on in that small head of Camila's.

All of a sudden Camila, never looking away from Lauren's lips, moved in ever so slowly. They were only centimetres away when the small girl heard Lauren's breath catch in her throat.

Quickly and unexpectedly, Camila moved in, taking Lauren's bottom lip firmly between her teeth. Lauren flinched slightly but didn't argue. Camila kept her eyes open, screwed up her nose and bit down on the older girls lip with more force than before. Lauren stumbled backwards, resting her back on a tree that was behind her, for support.

"Fuck..." Lauren moaned raspily, her eyes fluttered shut and her body was thrown forward against Camila's. Camila placed her hands onto the lower back of Lauren and clung on tightly, almost like she was digging her claws into her. Lauren didn't understand where this sudden burst of energy came from but there was defiantly one thing she knew, she couldn't think straight.

Lauren tried saying Camila's name, but she couldn't, all that came out of her mouth was heavy breathing and moans. Camila saw this opportunity and took advantage, pushing her and Lauren further and harder into the tree, earning a louder moan from Lauren. Camila, still biting onto Lauren's lip, began sucking at it.

Lauren was in shock. Her mouth was open and she was willingly allowing Camila to play with her, not the other way around. Realising this, Lauren placed her left arm on Camila's upper thigh and held it firmly whilst her right arm clutched her neck. As Lauren's hand connected with the smaller ones neck, Camila stopped contact with her lower lip and closed her eyes, not pulling away but breathing heavily and desperately into Lauren's mouth.

The green eyed girl stared at the breathless girl and missed the contact already. She looked amazing and really hot right now. The tension between them and the temptation of the smaller girl in front of her was killing her, so she practically threw her lips into Camila's. Her tongue darted straight inside of Camila's mouth and she could feel the grip, that Camila had on her lower back, tighten, nails digging into her. Camila was practically melting into Lauren, she had moved so close, that she couldn't move any closer.

The older girl moved her hand up Camila's thigh until it reached the hem of her jumper. She tugged at it teasingly and felt Camila move her mouth away from Lauren's and move down to her shoulder. She kissed and nibbled on Lauren's shoulder, moving her arms up from her lower back and wrapping them around her neck. Lauren couldn't help herself from slipping her hands up Camila's jumper and gripping her stomach lightly. The younger one shivered under her touch and Lauren smiled, looking down over Camila's shoulder for a better view.

Just as Lauren was about to say something, Camila bit down onto her neck, hard. Lauren obliviously acted on instinct and her hands shot upwards, holding Camila's bare back and nudging the back of her bra. The smaller brunette realised and slowly pulled away from Lauren, making the older ones hands come out from under her jumper and down, back on her waist.

Lauren stared at a smirking Camila, hot and flustered.

She opened her mouth to speak but the smaller girl beat her to it, "Your lip is bleeding." She whispered, admiring the marks she had made on Lauren, almost like she was marking her territory.

Would she not do that?! Lauren screamed internally, Just ignore the fact that she is looking at you in the most seductive way possible...

Lauren moved her finger up to her lip and touched it, moving it away she saw fresh blood. Camila smirked again.

Fuck.

"Why did you? I mean.." Lauren stuttered, now even more flustered than before.

"That wasn't all me Jauregui. You enjoyed that." Camila whispered shyly but almost seductively whilst biting her lower lip and gazing down at the floor. Before Lauren could answer, Camila stepped backwards.

"I got to go now, I'll see you around." She winked in Lauren's direction and Lauren spoke quickly before she left, "You didn't answer me."

Camila turned around and smiled, "I'm an alpha... I like it a little rough."

Lauren watched as Camila ran off into the forest. When she had gone, Lauren turned to face the tree and rested her head against it, closing her eyes. She licked her lip and tasted blood, then smiled faintly.

"I'll get her back for leaving those marks on me...

But fuck. I guess I do like it rough aswell."

-

0-100 real quick

Honestly, Camila isn't as innocent as you may think, especially in this. It's very rough cause they are wolves...