Chapter 39

"Camila!"

"Lauren!"

The pack were huddled together on the outside of the cave, waiting for their alphas to return.

Arm wrapped around Lauren's waist, Camila was carrying her girlfriend back to the cave, the green eyed girl leaning on her for support.

Dinah, who was hugging Normani for dear life, saw the two girls slowly approaching and instantly sprinted over. Normani followed closely behind, her eyes red and stained from tears.

"I was so worried about you guys!" Dinah cried, wrapping her arms around the couple, Normani also joining in for a group hug.

"I love you guys so much." The brown skinned girl mumbled into Camila's hair, fresh tears forming in her eyes.

"Oh my god! You're back!" Ally appeared suddenly from the cave, rushing over to the four girls. She tackled them in another hug as she reached them.

The five girls had built an unbreakable bond in the time they had spent together since the two packs had joined. Joining packs was the best decision Lauren and Camila had ever made.

Every second, a new member of the pack would run over to the group hug, and join it. Everyone was engulfed in a loveable embrace, no one left out.

This was home.

-

"I still can't believe it Camila." Lauren wrapped her arms around her girlfriends frail waist, burying her head into the smaller girls neck.

Camila subconsciously smiled at the gesture, she would never get used to this... But she has glad that was allowed to get used to this.

"I'm so happy for us." Camila closed her eyes softly upon feeling Lauren nuzzle into her neck. She sighed contently as she felt Lauren's wide smile pressed against her neck.

"We've come so far Camzi." The raven haired girl giggled, informing her girlfriend in a baby voice.

"We have." The younger girl spun around quickly, causing Lauren to look up, lifting her head. Lauren's hands were still protectively attached to Camila's waist.

"And I can't believe it either." The two girls made eye contact, their eyes filled with nothing but love. Lauren smiled shyly, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink, as Camila stepped forwards, wrapping her hands slowly around the back of her girlfriends neck.

Their faces were inches apart now, Lauren's grip on the Cuban's waist lowered until she was gently holding Camila's ass.

As she felt Lauren's hands, Camila smirked, drawing Lauren's attention down to her pink lips.

Teasingly, Camila took her bottom lip between her own and bit down on it softly. Lauren's grip tightened suddenly and Camila gasped, flinching forwards into her girlfriends body.

Lauren laughed silently, removing one hand from Camila's ass and using her fingertip to raise her girlfriends head, so they were making eye contact again. When Camila was looking up at the green eyed girl, Lauren was smiling so widely and so genuinely, it made the younger girls heart race.

Without breaking contact, Lauren raised Camila's head with her fingertips, moving their heads closer until they were almost touching.

But before their lips could meet, Lauren whispered onto Camila's lips, "I love you so fucking much."

It was the smaller girls lips that practically jumped onto Lauren's, speaking through passion without the use of words, just actions.

Camila felt Lauren smile into the kiss before gladly reciprocating.