Chapter 20

"Fuck..." Camila groaned from underneath Lauren.

She didn't know how it happened, it all happened so quickly. One minute the two were staring at each other softly, the next, Lauren had grabbed the smaller ones wrists and pinned her down to the ground firmly. Right now, Lauren was pulling and biting at Camila's white turtle neck, kissing and sucking at her newly exposed skin. She was straddling Camila, holding her squirming body in place to stop her from escaping or becoming dominant and it was working perfectly. Camila squealed as Lauren bit down on the sensitive part of her neck and this encouraged Lauren to slip her hands up her top. She rolled the top above the smaller ones ribs and ran her hands gently across her stomach, forming goosebumps.

"I promised myself..." Lauren exhaled heavily against Camila's neck as she was almost out of breath, "I promised myself I would get you back for leaving those marks on me." Camila moaned at the seductive tone that Lauren was speaking in. She found herself closing her eyes and rolling her head back, this gave Lauren more room to experiment on Camila's neck. The older girl bit down behind her ear, guaranteed to a leave mark.

"Lauren..." Camila panted, her stomach moving up and down very quickly. Lauren couldn't help but stop what she was doing to admire how much Camila was enjoying her touch. Accidentally, Lauren released Camila's wrists so she was free. Swiftly acting on instinct, the small brunette ran her hands up Lauren's thighs that she was straddling her with and that's when the green eyed girl snapped out of her trance.

Lauren could feel Camila's hands clutching her behind but she was determined to stay as the dominant one. The raven haired girl pulled the white turtle neck over Camila's head and threw it to the floor, beside them both.

"Your beautiful." Lauren reassured the smaller girl as she placed her hands on either side of Camila cheeks and leant down to kiss her mate.

Unexpectedly, Camila leant upwards and crashed their lips together passionately. She licked Lauren's bottom lip, asking for entrance, which Lauren immediately granted. The green eyed girl fiercely pushed Camila back to the ground and began tracing her collar bones with her hands. The small girl, desperate to be dominant, slipped her hands up Lauren's white shirt and began pushing her stomach, trying to pry Lauren off herself. But it wasn't working. Camila pushed further, making their mouths separate for a moment.

"Babe..." Camila moaned but she was cut off by Lauren's tongue darting into her mouth once again.

"Well shit."

Lauren quickly leapt up from the smaller girl, leaving her half exposed and panting on the ground, and turned around to see who was speaking. Camila also shot up, hot and flustered.

"Dinah?!" Camila tried to speak but it came out almost inaudible. The small brunette grabbed her white turtle neck shirt and held it over her body, embarrassed. Dinah stood there eyeing a smirking Lauren who was admiring her mate smugly. "Wow Jauregui." Dinah's jaw dropped as Lauren turned to face her and smiled innocently, "Thanks for reminding me why I'm gay." Lauren laughed.

Whilst the two were talking, Camila took this as an opportunity to slide her shirt back on. She was so flustered she couldn't even think straight. Not that she wanted to...

This was just like the time when they were younger, fighting to be dominant but this time, under very different circumstances.

"That was unexpectedly hot." The caramel haired girl chuckled and watched as her best friend stood up from the floor and walked over to where her and Lauren were standing.

"Please never speak of this again." Camila's face turned red and she placed her hands over her face. Lauren laughed and looked at Dinah, raising an eyebrow. She wasn't embarrassed at all, in fact she was proud. Dinah mouthed the word 'wow' to Lauren and she winked back in response.

"Don't worry, I won't. Babe..." Dinah mocked her best friend and Lauren had to hold in her laughter by coughing instead. Camila gave her best friend a 'really?' look and Dinah burst out into laughter. The smaller girl turned her head to look at her green eyed mate, who was also on the verge of laughing, and lowered her head sadly. Lauren noticed, "Camz, she's joking." The older girl wrapped her right arm around Camila's waist and pulled her into her side protectively.

"It's okay babe." Lauren whispered quietly into Camila's ear so Dinah couldn't hear. Camila smiled and Dinah pouted playfully as she couldn't hear what was being said. Lauren cupped Camila's ear and began whispering more into it. Camila's eyes widened and her face turned a light shade of red. When Lauren pulled away, she smirked at her mate before pecking her on the lips. Dinah stood there, confused, but watching the two as they interacted.

"Honestly." Dinah held up a hand, "I don't even want to know." Lauren and Camila starting giggling to themselves, Camila nodding simultaneously. Dinah smiled, she was so happy to see them interacting like nothing ever happened between them and as long as Lauren treated Camila right and that they were both happy, that's all that mattered.

"We better get back now." Camila announced, Dinah agreed as it was getting very late.

"Lead the way." Lauren held out her hand for Camila to go in front and lead the way. Dinah and Lauren began walking, following Camila as she guided them both out of the forest.

Dinah side glanced at Lauren and noticed that she was secretly looking at Camila's ass. "Eyes up Jauregui." Dinah warned playfully and Lauren blushed slightly, "I can't help it, she looks great in those jeans."

Dinah chuckled, "Is that why you wanted her to lead the way? So you could admire her ass from behind?" Lauren smiled and winked suggestively. She didn't deny anything as that was exactly what she intended.

"I need to take notes." Dinah shook her head in disbelief and looked ahead as Lauren smirked in her direction.

"You've got game Jauregui. You got game."

-

Camren and Captain Dinah! ;)