Chapter 27

Lauren bent down and placed a gentle kiss onto her girlfriends forehead.

"Thank you Camzi." She whispered, "Now, let's go and wake that son of a bitch up." Camila nodded subtly and the two began walking towards the rest of the packs, the smaller girl never releasing Lauren's hand at any point.

"You want an explanation?" Lauren asked the rest, as they came closer to them. Justin and Jade lowered Austin onto the bank of the lake and turned to face her. Justin didn't answer, instead he waited for Lauren to continue.

"Fine, I'll give you an explanation." The green eyed girl sassed. Justin sensed some sort of sarcasm and bit his lower lip.

"Camz, do you want to go away for this?" Lauren whispered into her girlfriends ear, unsure of whether or not she would want to go through the events of what happened today again. It took a few seconds before Camila finally nodded her head.

"Okay." The younger girl smiled faintly but it was false as you could see the fear evident in her eyes. Camila stood up onto her tiptoes and took Lauren's lips between her own, holding her carefully by the chin for support.

When they pulled away Lauren smiled, her eyes green and calm, familiarising Camila with the comfort that she needed. Camila smiled back genuinely before releasing her girlfriends hand and walking slowly into the woods, earning a few confused looks from her fellow pack members as she went.

"Is she okay?" Perrie asked, worried. Lauren didn't answer, she just walked up to Austin and examined his unconscious body.

"What's going on?" Jade asked, stepping passed Justin to go and stand next to Perrie. The blonde haired girl looked over at Jade and shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.

Justin clenched his fists as he watched Lauren with Austin. "I swear to God Lau-"

"For fucks sake Justin!" Lauren snapped, turning her head to gaze at him directly in the eyes, "Do you honestly fucking think that I would do anything to hurt Camila?! I can't believe you're even doubting me right now. This rat deserves every single bit of pain I inflict upon him."

Justin's eyes widened, surprised by the raven haired girls sudden outburst. He could tell she was really angry, that this, whatever happened, was not a joke.

"Again, I would never, ever, hurt Camila. You should honestly thank me for being there for her." Lauren growled towards Justin. The blonde haired boy unclenched his jaw and nodded in some sort of understanding, "I'm sorry," he stepped back, "Continue."

Lauren exhaled and ran a hand through her hair, stressed. "Okay.." She began, "someone please help me to wake him up."

Colton stepped forward to where Lauren was standing. She turned her head to look at him and he smiled gently before bending down to reach Austin's body. Lauren followed Colton's actions so they were both level with Austin. "We should pour water on his head, shake him and then see." Colton suggested, reaching over to the lake.

He cupped a bit of water in both of his hands and held them over Austin's face. Then he let go, spilling the water all over the unconscious boys face but still, he didn't wake up.

"More." Lauren instructed whilst nodding. Colton obeyed and grabbed another hand full of the blue substance. He held it over Austin's face again and let the water fall. Still nothing.

"Maybe put his head in the water?" Tyler announced, stepping around Dylan and Shay so he was in front and visible to Lauren. She paused and scanned Tyler for a few seconds before agreeing.

"Good idea." The green eyed girl complimented and wrapped her hands around Austin's waist. She moved him along the bank until his head was touching the water. "On the count of three," Lauren began, "We duck him under for a few seconds, okay?"