Chapter 24

Two days passed. Two full days of the Cabello and Jauregui pack meeting up and discussing their plan to expose and take care of this Austin person.

It was now Friday. The day the two packs had decided that they would take down Austin and do whatever it takes to dispose of him. They had made a plan, involving most of the pack members, Camila acting as the lead but the others falling back and playing their own individual roles to help.

That day, when Camila had told Lauren about Austin, she brought her whole pack around to the Jauregui cave where Justin then explained what was going on to everyone, so they knew what had/was going to happen and that everything was cleared up and made sense.

This would be the first time that the Cabello's and Jauregui's embarked on a mission together after the last 11 years in angst towards each other. Times had changed. For the better.

-

As of right now, Camila was talking to Justin, alone. She was going through the plan and what steps it would go in, whether or not it would work and where to find this Austin guy.

Camila sighed and ran a hand through her hair, anxious. "Okay. I know that we have been through this, but, one more time." Justin nodded, knowing that Camila knew the plan, just understanding that she was nervous. "Okay. I've arranged for Austin to meet us, outside the forest to start off, and if we are lucky we can draw him closer towards the end. He thinks I'm there to apologise for the whole fighting thing but nah. Anyway, then you and I are gonna meet him first, that's when I say that I need to go somewhere, leaving only you two behind." Justin began making signals with his hands, "get a conversation flowing, or whatever, I'll leave that to you. Then, draw him in closer to the centre of the forest (the lake.) All this time we will be watching from the trees, so if he tries anything, you have back up. Once at the lake, that's Tyler and Colton's job, so don't worry." Justin stopped and looked Camila seriously in the eyes. Camila stared back before quickly nodding to show she understood.

This can't be too hard. She told herself.

-

"He should be around here somewhere." Justin whispered as himself and Camila came to a road outside of their usual forest area. Camila nodded and swallowed hard; her mouth was completely dry.

"Look for a car, or any sign of human activity." Justin added, brushing down his black shirt to make himself look presentable. Camila froze suddenly, "you mean, he's human? Fully human?"

"Oh, did I forget to mention?" The blonde boy grimaced at his own stupidity. The smaller girls eyes widened, "Um. Yes. Shit now I'm even more fucking scared."

"Don't be. Just act like yourself, minus the wolf part." Justin smiled and it made Camila feel a little more at ease. After all, the whole pack was right behind her if anything went wrong. This will work.

"Okay Mila. There he is." Justin grabbed Camila's hand, getting her attention. She looked up and in the distance she saw a dirty blonde haired man standing outside of his car, elbow resting upon it. He looked so cocky and Camila couldn't wait to wipe that smug look from his face.

As they approached the dirty blonde, they noticed how he was looking at their intertwined hands. "Yo Justin, ma man."

"Shut up you dick." Camila muttered under her breath. Justin noticed and firmly squeezed her hand, only then Camila realised that she had said it out loud.

"What was that darling?" The stranger asked, shamelessly eyeing the much younger girl.

"Oh. I said nice to meet you." Camila answered, almost sarcastically. Austin held out his hand and Camila was forced to shake it, gritting her teeth as she did so. She hated everything about this guy already.

"Quite a catch you got here bro." Austin commented, patting Justin on the shoulder. He tensed up for a moment but relaxed when the older man moved his hand away. "She's actually my sister." Justin sighed and Camila kinda wished he'd said they were together, it would stop Austin from trying anything. He seemed weird. Too weird.

"Oh, I see." The dirty blonde smirked at Camila and it made her shiver, this guy was disgusting. She needed Lauren here, but she knew that Lauren was already waiting at the lake and she couldn't do anything right now. Camila would have to persevere and get this over with quickly.

"So why you here Biebs?" Austin asked cockily, and stood back so he was leaning on his shiny black Lamborghini. Here goes nothing.

"I came to apologise, and I brought you something to show that we can move on and maybe even be friends." The younger man spoke, like they had rehearsed multiple times. Camila cringed at the words. Why would they ever want to be friends with someone like him?

Austin watched Justin as he released Camila's hand and pretended to search his back pocket for a fake 'present' that he had got Austin. In reality, this was all part of the plan, to say that actually, Justin forgot his present for Austin. "Shit, it's not here." Justin sighed and turned back around, coming eye to eye with the older man.

"Aww, never mind, we can always-"

"Justin, how about you run home and get it and I'll bring Austin to the lake, we can meet you there?" Camila interrupted, not wanting to hear what Austin had to say. Justin winked at the girl, their plan was working perfectly and Austin didn't suspect a thing.

"That sounds like a good idea." Justin agreed, turning back to face Austin again who was staring at Camila and not in a nice way either. The light blonde haired boy pretended to clear his throat, catching Austin's attention, "oh yeah, good idea." He said, snapping out of whatever thoughts he was thinking.

"Okay see you guys later." Justin smiled one last time at Camila before making his way back the way he came, leaving Austin and a very awkward Camila behind.

"So babe, how's it going?" Austin wiggled his eyebrows in the direction of the younger girl, she frowned in disgust. "Let's just go now." Camila answered, her jaw tight with anger.

"Ooo fiesty, I like it." Austin bit his lip, watching the smaller girl walk off into the forest, admiring her behind.

Camila, on the other hand, couldn't get away fast enough and she was dreading this 15 minute walk with Austin.

Shit, why did I agree to be alone with him?

-

Sorry I didn't update for like a week :( and I wanted to do the whole plan in one chapter but I thought I needed to update for you guys, so here you go!

Even though I wrote this, I still want to tear Austin apart myself.

PS - WORK FROM HOME OMFG IM IN LOVE.