Chapter 11

"I can't find Jade." A very panicky Normani rushed into Lauren's room. Lauren shot up from her bed and eyed Normani, "What?" She asked, her voice trembling slightly. Normani nodded and stumbled quickly over to Lauren, "I- I went off, into the woods, and.. W- When I came back, Jade was missing." Normani explained, panting. Lauren's expression changed from worried to angry.

"That's it. I'm fucking done with all of this shit Camila!" Lauren growled through gritted teeth before turning to Normani, "If she wants to kill me then it's her lucky day. Cause this is war." Lauren jumped out of bed and stormed out of her room.

This is war Cabello.

-

"What the fuck did you do Camila!?" Dinah yelled and grabbed the smaller girls shoulders forcefully, her eyes burning into Camila's furiously. Dinah unexpectedly pushed the other girl onto a nearby cave wall, causing her to smack her back against it.

"Back the hell up Dinah!" Camila snapped, somewhat surprised. She pried her friends arms off from her shoulders, "I didn't do shit!" The smaller brunette declared. Dinah gritted her teeth and growled, "Then why the fuck is that strange girl here?" She raised and dropped her arms, "Why did you knock her out?!"

Camila was sometimes scared of Dinah as she was physically stronger than her but she knew that she was alpha and that she was in charge. Always.

"I did what I had to." Camila furrowed her eyebrows and glared at Dinah intimidatingly. She saw Dinah's nostrils flare with anger.

Why was she so angry anyway?

"You did what you had to by knocking her out? How did you even find her?!" Dinah shouted and stepped forward, towering over the other girl.

"I told you, I didn't!" Camila squealed and clenched her fists.

"Then who was it? You were the only one out with me tonight?" Dinah wanted to prove that Camila was lying but Camila sounded honest.

"Ask. Her." Camila threw out her arm and Dinah followed to where her finger was pointing. Perrie?

"Why the fuck would Perrie do this?" Dinah lowered her voice to a whisper and moved closer to Camila. She shrugged. "I don't know. But all I know is that she got back here with that girl, and she said she was from the Jauregui pack. She started freaking out so I had to knock her out." Dinah exhaled in some sort of despair.

"Lauren's gonna kill us Mila." The Polynesian girl looked down at the floor. "We've crossed the line. Big time."

That's when Dinah remembered Normani and she suddenly felt her heart being torn in half. What would she choose? Her pack or her mate?

-

"Lauren what are you doing?" Ally ran to Lauren who was pacing up and down outside the cave. Lauren's hair was messy from the wind and her eyes were glassy.

"Jades missing. There's only one other pack around here." Lauren turned her head to look at Ally, "I bet the Cabello's know where she is."

"What are you going to do?" Ally squinted and held her breath.

"I don't want to..." Lauren stared off into the forest, "But I might have to fight her Ally."

-

"We need to get her back to the Jauregui pack, and quick." Dinah huffed picking up Jade who now had a black eye. Camila followed her, very confused. Just as Dinah was about to exit the cave, the smaller brunette grabbed her wrist and spun her around.

"What's gotten into you?" Camila questioned, "why are you acting so differently when we talk about the Jauregui pack?" Dinah's eyes widened and she gulped.

Shit. She noticed.

"Please, I'll explain later can we just get her back to the Jauregui's?" Dinah motioned to the smaller girl in her arms, "Please Mila."

Camila stared at her blankly.

"Okay fi-"

"Give me the girl."

Camila and Dinah jumped slightly. They were taken aback when they saw a very frustrated and angry looking Lauren standing outside of their cave.

Oh shit. Here we go...

So.. I lied, there is 1 more chapter and then we get some answers!

I hope you are enjoying this story, I love hearing feedback it really makes me want to write more.

I've been really busy lately however, with school and stuff so I'm sorry if I'm not updating as regularly as I normally do.