Chapter 37

"Don't you even think about it."

-

20 minutes earlier.

A rush of cold air hit the small brunette, her body begging for the warmth beside her that she once had, now gone.

She fumbled with the bed sheets, tossing and turning, dazing in and out of consciousness every second. She raised her leg and went to wrap it around her girlfriend, slowly remembering the night that they had spent together. But the only thing was, when she placed her leg down, she was met with nothing but an empty bed.

Lauren wasn't beside her.

"Lauren?" Camila mumbled, squinting as she placed her arms beside her and sat up slightly, her hair messy and tangled. It took her a while for her eyes to adjust to the daylight that shone into her room, but when they did, she saw that she was in fact alone.

"What the fuck." Camila whispered, turning her head frantically in every direction to see if she had pushed her girlfriend off the bed in her sleep or something.

But Lauren was no where to be seen.

Camila threw off the blankets that were tangled around her naked figure and quickly jumped off from the side of her bed.

"Shit." She cursed, picking up her clothes that were scattered on the floor from the night before and wasted no time in putting them back on. She didn't have time to get any other clean clothes from her drawers.

Beside Camila, on a stone ledge, was a pile of hair ties. She grabbed the first one nearest to her and threw her hair into the messiest bun possible, before then stumbling over to her bedroom door.

Panic slowly bubbling in the small brunette, she turned the handle of her door and stepped out, bare footed.

"Oh, Mila."

Camila's head instantly shot up and met the face of a very shook up looking Ally. Her hair was unusually messy and her eyes were wide. The small girl looked terrified, and... her neck? What the fuck.

Her neck was cut.

"Ally?! What the fuck happened to you?" Camila asked worriedly, stepping forwards and inspecting the older girl delicately, making Ally her new priority.

The small girls breathing was irregular and her whole body was really trembling slightly.

Camila's nerves set in and then everything hit her all at once. Solutions came together in her mind of what must have happened.

Ally, Lauren...

Austin.

"Shit." She cursed quietly under her breath before directing a question towards Ally. "Was it Austin? Did he do something?!" Camila swallowed the sharp and painful lump that had formed within her throat, physically dreading the response.

"Um- yeah, it's Austin." Ally breathed shakily, "Lauren wanted me to see if were are okay."

The brunette frowned. "Yeah Ally, I'm fucking fine right now, she shouldn't be worrying about me..." She shook her head but felt sick inside, something was happening. "But seriously, what the hell is going on?!" Camila ran a hand through her hair, she was frustrated, scared and impatient all at once for Ally's answer.

The smaller girl lifted her head upwards. "Austin took me into the forest this morning," she began, "he got out of Lauren's room somehow. He took me into the forest and held a knife to my neck... Well Normani and Lauren must have figured it out and came to look for me. They found me, " she paused, "but Austin just slit my throat. It doesn't hurt, it was pretty gentle and it's only a scratch but that's not the problem.. Lauren and Mani are still there fighting with him now, I was just told to come back here and see if the rest of you were safe." Ally explained, flicking her gaze from each of Camila's chocolate brown eyes hesitantly.