Still?

My front door jerked open and Allison and I walked inside slowly. She was holding my hand and she closed the front door before leading me up to me room. Once she shut the door to my room, Allison walked towards me. I backed up until I hit the wall and she grinned at me. Her arms were against the wall next to my shoulders and she leaned in quickly, kissing my lips with passion. It was more than just passion. Allison was begging for more in each kiss.

            I grinned onto her lips and she did the same and she continued to kiss me roughly. My hands roamed down to her sides, pulling her closer to me as her hands slid under my shirt and up my chest slowly. “Mmmm” I muttered onto her lips as her hands moved along my chest. It sent tingles down my spine. She slowly pulled off my shirt and I grabbed Allison’s waist and pulled her up into my arms as she wrapped her legs around my waist tightly. She grinned and nipped at my lip gently as her hand roamed down my chest and to my jeans which she unbuttoned. My smile was wide and I ran one hand under her shirt, unclasping her bra. Allison pulled back from the kiss and then looked at me nodding. Then, she kissed my lips gently.

            My eyes shot open and they grew even wider when I noticed Allison’s lips pressed to mine. She pulled away and I just looked at her with a blank face. What had just happened? One minute I was asleep, the next Allison—my EX -girlfriend – was kissing me? Obviously it wasn’t a problem for me, I was just confused. “Why did you kiss me?” I asked her quietly.

            “You wouldn’t wake up… and I just… Because I love you Scott.” She replied.

            My mind went completely blank and a chill ran through my body. Did Allison just say what I thought she said? Was Allison over me or not? Did she feel the same way that I did? Completely and totally in love with the other? Finally, I found the right word to say, “Still?” I asked in a whisper.

            “I do. I do still love you Scott.” She added.

            I was about to kiss her when – of course—Stiles came up to us, “Heyyyy… Oh did I just…” Obviously he realized what was happening.

            Allison asked him to give us a moment and of course he came up with some witty comment and walked away.

            I yawned as Allison stood up and looked straight at my pants. “So what did you dream about?”

            My eyes widened and I looked at her, “Oh…Uh…” Both of us busted out in laughter and I grabbed my bag, walking out of the bus with her.

            Once we got off of the bus, I looked at Allison awkwardly, “So is your dad going to pick you up?” I just wanted to make sure that she had a ride and if she didn’t I would be glad to give her one. Plus it’d give me an excuse to get close to her on my motorcycle.

            “Actually I was hoping you could give me a ride?” Allison said innocently.

            I grinned at her, “I was hoping you’d say that.” I handed her my helmet, “There is no way that I would ever let you ride without this. Please put it on okay?”

            I laughed as she tried to put it on because it looked too big for her. I tightened it up and smiled, “There, that’s better. You look perfect.” I smiled at her.

            Allison looked like she was scared, so I helped her on the bike and then started the engine. I loved the feeling of Allison’s arms wrapped around me. I could stay that way all day if I could. Although I’m pretty sure Allison would be way too scared for that. I chuckled at the thought and then thought about her the rest of the way to her house. I truly loved Allison Argent with all of my heart.