chapter 6

chapter 6

As my mom held my arm looked in my eyes and said, "Honey, I know I haven't been the best mom out there but I just wanted to be the best mom out there and for my little girl to stay safe and do better than her parents. I don't want you hurt honey I know Joel Is a good guy but he's far to old for you and he should have a life just like you I mean you to are fairly young and to wrapped up in each others relationship, Kiara. I just want the best for you." I hugged my mother as a tear fell from her black dark eyes and I whispered to my mom, "No. We love each other and we have for a very long time and I just want the best life for me as well he makes wonderful money and more powerful than that is he loves God. In plus mama, he loves me and he can provide for me and we both encourage each other to do good in anything we want to take part in." As I leaned back from my mom she took a deep breath and said, "If that's what you want then so be it, hun. Just get your black butt ready." I rolled my eyes and smirked and said, "Um, mother, just pray your next baby wont be darker than me, lol, and besides i'm only brown sugar!" and ran up the stairs before she can make a better come back than me, lol.

When I got out the shower and did my make up I put on clear lip gloss and I put on some white booty shorts and a red tank top . I flat ironed my hair and I thought I looked pretty good but I almost forgot I had to dab a little warm and cozy on from Victoria secret. Mmmm, I smelled good. When I walked downstairs for the last freaking time ugh I found some  black Sperry shoes and I thought  it looked ok so I was walking out the door when my mom said, "Lord, young girls!" and I said, "what?" and she put her had on her hip and said ,"little girl little girl i'm gonna' whoop your arse!" I just stared at her with a dumbfounded expression when I realized I forgot my bra and I felt around and I didn't feel my bra I was like, "ummm thankssssss. Hold on ma!" and I ran upstairs and picked out a black lace bra and I checked to see if I had my panties on and I did and I was running out the door when my mom was about to say, "Hurry your arse up!" I zoomed passed her about to get in my car she shook her head and said, "You are coming with me so hop your butt in." I did as I was told you don't gotta tell me twice... I learned my lesson.