weedding

joels pov

I dont know what it is about the g.. woman  but I will do anything for her I make make sure I love her like no other man can love a women .As we stood in the kitchen I noticed how sad n frustrated my angel looked , I-I-I just feel im complicating her life ..

  I looked into her dark brown almost black eyes her eyes began to turn glossy I knew exactly wat it was about I took her an pressed her body into mine n when I shushed an soothed her she began to cry Kiara talked about is this a life you want to raise a child, theres people trying to hurt us, and -an-and im so scared I just want us to be left alone JOEL!!!

  I cupped her soft brown, caramel  face n I looked into her eyes an I told her , baby no one is goi ng to hurt you an I will protect our family to my last breat , I want you to have our children, to make love to you all through the night, and most of all baby girl I want to love you and never let you go.We slept soundly that night with her head on my chest n her arm beside her head .

  Kiara got up looking sexier as ever my shirt fitting loose on her that hung off her shoulder a bit her hair was in a mid back length , since she hates her hair in her face.Her petite body was curvy in all the right places she wore cute panties on that read bite me and lets just say DAnnnnng.I was going to join her in the bathroom to giver her a morning kiss until I realized I had the biggest boner ever and idk whats going but this has been happening a lot lately.Well appearntly I wasn't fast enough to pull the sheets back on and Kiara thundered with laughter now she freshened her she looked even more beautiful . Ooofcourse my hard on gets even worse. She notices this and straddles me n starts to move back and forth   slowly with all her middle part pressing against my growing I moan in ecstasy. When she saw my eyes close and my breathing quicker she jumps up off of me and giggle to the kitchen eith some papers or something in tow I really didnt care about that. She knew exactly whar she was doibg and man she did it cgood because I cam in my pants!!