3 Months !!

Getting up from bed I notice the window was open , as I walked over to the window a light breeze came through .

I closed the  window and locked it back. I wasn't sure but i had this eerie feeling something was wrong and I was becoming scared.

As I grabbed my robe  from the sofa in front of the bed , I hear creaking sounds coming from downstairs

Before I could fully scream Joels' name a hand was covering my mouth and carrying me away. Only thing I saw was Joel running after us and trying to get to us .

Joels' name was the last word I screamed before I was put into a old Buick trunk. I remember being put in this old house or something and I heard male laughter erupting in my ears.

Trying to fight against my sleepiness recognized the face as being Alex's and before i could think anymore I was knocked out.

Get the F*** up you worthless piece of trash !!

I slowly got up to find I was in a old log cabin that on--

You stupid ignorant whore did you really think you could get away from me that easy ?!

You are mine and only mine !!

Oh Kiara don't cry daddy is here baby.

He stooped down to touch my face and fresh tears streaked my face as he tried to kiss my lips

Pulling away and scrunching up in a ball to protect my babies the best I could i tried so hard to focus but I was so weak I couldn't even defend myself.

Remembering the doctor telling me that my anemia is going to have an effect on my health with my children if I dont eat healthy and keep a healthy diet and iron pill routine.

Joels Pov.

Sitting in bed crying over my wife and kids i couldn't bear to lose my baby girl and our children .. I please help me find k--

Cameron: Hey dude it's okay we are going to find her okay Kiara is a fighter , she will not give up on us or to save her children.

Pulling Joel into my chest allowing him to let go .

She has been gone for 2 days .. I-I can't

Everyone crowded in the room suddenly and my ma came and hugged me tight and told me

son ," I love you so much, But I didn't raise a stupid child baby."

You need to think of all the places he could have taken her sweat heart.

Kiaras' mom came in and layed her hand on my face and responded by saying this in a serious not emotional voice.

My child Is strong and she will find the need to fight for what she wants , She will ask God for help and to build her strength... But listen I checked her phone and any credit cards that have been run but nothing so im positive you have everything ? Yes, ma'am i do.

Good, because someone might call to that phone to make you made and don't get cocky be calm at all times ? got son tell me do you get me ?

Yes -Ye.No more you need to listen to me . You need to draw out some clues you and the boys and they will know more detail on where they took her

I'm pretty sure she told you everything about the relationship and places he took her.