Home

After being rescued by my two friends and husband I've been a little down for weeks my health has gotten a bit better.

But I'm so paranoid all the time now , but I've been put on bed rest for the twins because of my health needed to pick back up . Joel and I haven't talked for about a month unless it was about my health .. He barely touches me and he refuses to kiss me or anything because he claims that he may hurt me.

Joel has been spending  so much time at work lately that we only see each other at night. My mom has been staying with me since Joel has been going to work and returning late she kept asking me if we were ok and I always replied ,"yes." and would wobble back to the kitchen or bedroom.

Kiara, "Come here before I whoop your pregnant ass."

"Mom really I don't need all this cussing around my baby." As I replied to her I got down stairs to see my parents standing in the kitchen and whispering to someone with dirty blonde hair recognized it as being my husband right off the bat.

Joel: "Nickie , look I've been busy and I haven't had the time to t--"

Nickie; " Son I know you are devastated that she almost got raped but child that doesn't give you a reason to not talk to her and sleep by her side !!!  Do you hear me ?"

Terry & Nickie: "Look they said in unison , We know you must be tired to talking to her and the babies while she's sleeping."

Once everyone saw me step inside the kitchen fully they all stopped talking and Joel stood with his feet planted by the sink by my parents.

Before I could say anything a drunk Cierra came in wobbling to me .

Cierra: " Yo nasty ass bitch got my man in jail cuz they think he nuh fucked wit yo dirty ass!! Bi-bitch I h-hope you burn in H--"

Before she could say another word I was throwing punches and I hit her face so hard her nose started bleeding and she was about to have a black eye before I finished with this stank a** girl !!

I felt my body being picked up and being rocked as I released my tears into a knowing body I knew so well.

Cierra: " You as-asshole that's why I slept with your man when you was fucking mine!!!" she spat with blood hitting my marble floor.

SORRY GUYS HAVEN'T REALLY UPDATED IN A MIN SO TELL ME WAT U GUYS THINK AN VOTE LOL SERIOUSLY PLEASE LOL OH N DEFF COMMENTS I LOVE COMMENTS ITS LIKE OPENING PRESENTS !!