0Cont...

My hair was now in the middle of my shoulder blade since I cut it.

I looked to my cute heels and tk my gold flats. ..

*cough * Turning around to see who it was Joel came around to me and picked up my sandles and me and said, "I want my angel and my babies to be in top notch fit."

Walking out the door, Joel paused and asked if i needed food.

Right when I was going to say no, my stomach answered for me instead and growled.

Next thing I knew he came back with 3 slices of pizza and tea.

Eating all three pizzas in the car while i downed the tea.

We finally made it to the church and the preacher was just started preaching.

We sat with my mom and she gaped at my stomach she had a huge eyes with joy written on her face while my eyes went to her stomach and I saw nothing.

She notices this and smiles gently leaving me with my eyes burning into hers looking for an answer.

Once the choir sang and they let us out Joel helped me up and I walked outside to find my friends and my parents and half.of my family waiting.

We walked over to the family and we had hugw smiles on our faces and I screamed "WE ARE PREGNANT!!"

With twins, my baby included.

Everyone looked with shocked expressions and we got hugs from left to right  and then we saw them and everyone frowned and I decided that it was time to leave.

I felt Joels body tense underneath my grip. I had to remind him we were at.

Everyone said their goodbyes as I pulled Joels tensing arm toward the car his expression was hard and emotionless.