writing wedding vows

Kiara pov

After the whole circus with this morning and my mom I was exhuasted I walked into my bedroom brushed my teeth and when I mean I poured every disinfectent spray and foam in my shower that dang on shower was glowimg.

I hoped in the shower and picked up my carress body wash that smelled soo good. I rested my head on my arms which were leaning on the shower wall.

I just let the hot water beat againsy my sore and tired body letting the water drip down my body and onto my hair I start thinking about everything hat happened years ago and where I am now and who am going to become in a week .

Only reason why I wasnt worried about the planning becuase I was trying to decide if I should let our mothers do the rest of the plannimg they will het it down faster and neater.

Was I really ready to get married and start a family?

Do I make him happy ? what if im not good enough for him...?

    Joel's pov..

I guess I was saying this aloud making Joel come into the bathroom turning the water even hotter making my body feel relaxed he climbed in and turned me around and said, Baby I will always love you no matter what , you are my angel the brightest star I have ever seen your smile is just stunnkng making me want to see your beautiful face more and more .

I love you Kiara , I do so much and I will try my very best to please you in everywhere and ...

Ooh baby don't cry seeing the water drippimg on her face and her hair begining to curl for the water she looked ever more beautiful.

I hate seeing her cry so I picked her up know this was our first time together in a shower like this and I her woman area  was basically caressing my man hood and I looked made her look into my eyes and I told her I lovee her no matter what people say or do I will want you for the rest of my life.

Kissing her soft plump lips they tasted of vanilla and cinnamon , I mouth tasted like heaven when I pulled away she looked hurt.

so I set her down and leaned downward to kiss her and I said we will have tons of opportunities to do things.