cont..

SRRY FOR SHORT CHP PLS COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND VOTE THANK U LOOL

Arriving at the store with my two gorg babies lol we went and got a few things and right when we were at the

cash register I saw a familiar face but I couldn't remember it .

So I just payed for the food and me and the girls went to get our nails done , I got my tips pantied white right along with my toes . The two girls got their tips orange and while all this was going on I was worried about how the wedding was going to go and will it be ready.

Thinking about all of this only made me realize I needed to find a wedding planner and fast but I want mywedding simple , elegant, and well breath taking. As I called a 1-800wedding planner line I got in touch with a woman named Kim, lol sorry but every time I thought about her name it reminded me of kim possible hahaha.Oh I have to stop lol but anyways Kim told me she had to tell me about her being a lesbian I made her stop right there.

I said," Honey that is your business not mine you do your thing and you rock it girl heck don't , knock it to you try it as they say."

Kim laughed and said," Thank you, I will love to be your wedding planner chica ." Deciding to go to the mall when everyone was dry .We went to shop for make up, and  I'm going to let the girls choose some lip gloss they want.Seeing that there were to many people standing in line at  tinderly ( I made that up lol ) but that's my favorite make up , deciding to just go over to Fashion Fair I picked my color which was cafè. The girls all got clear lip gloss that smelled like watermelon and strawberry , but it stung a little because it heals your lips.

It was around 5:00 p.m. and I didn't want to keep the girls out too late . So I made the girls come along and we got into my black mustang and drove all the way back to my apartment , when we were heading to my house I saw Tay and this girl in my driveway talking and holding hands. I was like does this guy ever stop talking and doing goodness knows what with this girls hm if he ever got married the girl he marries should be dressed in all black nasty little, just ewww makes me sick LORD.

Miyah and Riri were helping me get the bags out the car , when I was about to get the last bag Joel came out and grabbed half of the things out my hands and Tay got the girls bags and his girl toy giggled and marveled at his muscles.

I heard her say," Maybe when you get through with the bags we can head in your room,"and before she could she another dang on word I said,"Look her plastic blow up doll step in my house without me or my future husband's permission I will have you arrested do I make myself clear ? "

The little scrawny witch just shook her head and ran off. When I came inside I saw cake designs and wedding cards out , we even had the plates. They were white with orange lining , and then well omfg but we are having our honeymoon in one of the mansions in ...before I could read the last word Joel rushed and got the resort card and put it in is pocket and kissed me.

While me and Joel cuddled in bed I kissed him and told him I loved him and I always will with that he kissed me so passionatly and dominate I melted in his arms and moaned .When we got ourselves together Joel decided to sit in the living room for a little I kissed him and said okay .

When he left I jumped up and found a piece of paper and started writing my vows. Wow, okay um , Joel I just want to let you know how much I love you and care . I love the way you make laugh and smile when I'm down, the laugh I get to hear everyday , and your arms wrapped tightly around me just reminds me everyday of how loved I am and how in love I am with you. You are my first love and my only love , baby you are my light , you shine through the darkest places in my life and you show me everyday just like the days it comes and goes and it can only get better or stay the same.Joel you have shown me how to  have patience ,  and how to love again and truly . Joel I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you baby I love you.