Glowing♥

Sunday morning

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND READ I LOVE TO REPLY BACK AN SEE COMMENTS LOVE U GUYS AND SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT ENJOY THIS UNTIL I UPDATE MORE PLS?!!

When we woke i totally forgot about telling my parents yesterday!

  lost in my thoughts a pair of brown eyes peered down at me but quickly positioned himself to rub my stomach gently an kiss me.

I guess they kids could tell mommy was happy with daddy because they were kicking the holy ghost out of my stomach.

** sexual content **

I looked up to Joel an gave him a small smile but knowing what i wanted he smirked and pressed his soft lips to mine. Slipping my parties off to the side and throwing  his boxers to the floor.

Knowing I was beyond wet he ground his erection close to my woman area and starting moving his very big erection against my area  and started to whisper "Do you want papa to make love to you?

And i moaned out a very loud yes. . As he pushed all of himself  slowly inside of me I gasped at how good it felt.He made love to me nice and slow and picked up the pace slowly my hands grabbing the back of his neck and i scrAtched him on accident  and then it got real after that. . The sheets were left soaked  and  we breathed slowly trying ti regain our breath as we now had an hour left to get dressed for church.

Waiting for thw shower to get hot well ateast I was telling myself that. I was actually sitting on the counter and since i am extremely short i had to jump a bit. I stepped into thw shower after just wondering and right when I was going to start washing Joel opened the door of the shower and stepped in.

  Well hi babe, smiling to myself.

Lol were you waiting for me?

um, no lol don't flatter yourself lover baby.

When we finished in the shower I finished up in the bathroom an noting we had 30 minutes to get to church.

I dried off lotioned my body with my favorite lotion.I hurridly put on the Victoria Secret perfume that matched my lotion.

I decided to wear a knee length orange dress that I paired with my gold flower earrings, necklace that my grandmother gave me with our birthstones, and two gold sparkley bracelts.

  I looked at my hair and noted that it was growing a lot since i've been preggers and its only been 3 or something weeks!  !