7 Months Lada

Kiara Pov :

After that whole moment with Cierra Joel and I have been great , I feel great and the babies are doing freaking amazing lol they are kicking the heck out of me for sure. Smiling at my husband as he slept I traced his lips with my fingers as gently as a butterfly landing on a flower.

Kissing his soft luscious lips , he awoke and kissed me back so passionately and sweet we got lost in the moment as my phone starting playing "SLEEPING WITH SIRENS , Roger Rabbit " I was so into the song that I forgot someone was calling me.

Picking up my phone I noticed it was my friend Janelle calling,"Hey BOO what you doing?"

Janelle: Girl I been banging on this door for an hour, I'm about to pee myself and girl you have a nice garden, girl I c da ice cream truck hold on .... Oh yea get ya pregnant butt  down here and open up !!!

Hanging up the phone laughing my butt off I remembered yes I am very pregnant and I can barely hold my bladder so I stopped laughing and I saw Joel look over at me with a pained expression on his face until I rolled my eyes and said ," You know what your white tail did this to me ok , I can barely laugh without pissing myself ."

With that he laughed his white ass off its ok though he wont get these , Know who yo daddy haha busta.

Once I let my friend in i felt strange I needed to write something like something dark or sincere or something. Sitting on my sofa i got out my book and i began to write, and it went a little like this..

I was called ugly and unpretty but was it I who made me?

I disliked myself ,because i wasn't pretty enough to fit in with the other "group"

I was called Sl** ,B** , and every other name but should in to those words?

My HEART CRIED OUT TO BE SAVED FROM SUCH DISGRACED WORDS,but no one came to my rescue.

I looked at myself in the mirror one day and what did i see you ask.. I saw a strong beautiful young woman staring at me with dark piercing eyes that was once filled with hate for self was now filled with love and grace for self.  Though her spirit was broken it will be healed, though i saw scars form around her wrists like ribbons they will be bound by love and unspoken truth, Because it was not I who made myself... It was "God" himself that formed me with love,beauty and forgiveness.

BUT IF YOU STILL CAN'T GET MY DRIFT, IF YOU THINK YOUR UNBEAUTIFUL AND SOMEONE CALLS YOU THAT, LAUGH AND SAY BABY GOD WORKED WONDERS ON THIS PIECE OF ART STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU !!!!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT PLS COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!!