surprise!

After the shock of everything, and getting Joel to calm down we got everyone to sit down to talk.

Since, there were tons of people staring at us from the recent encounter

  I started to talk calmly, but with strain in my voice.

I asked how everyone how they were doing,

Before Cameron could answer Joel shot back with venom in his voice and said lets cut the bullshit! I'm tired of being nice an..

  I looked at him with pleading eyes;when he wouldn't look at me i cupped his face and I made him stare into my dark brown eyes almost piercing his soul.

Baby.. They hurt you. .they hurt us..!

honey, he hurt us and this is now that was then. We can't live in fear and hatred and--

We aren't  just living for ourselves anymore we could have something really special lovey; and just because he's here doesn't mean he controls our life.

Joel's pov

Once my angel told me this my heart warmed and I knew this was true.  So i took her handing kissed it and held it to my heart where her name lay across my chest.

  I apologized for my behaviour to the women and shook Camrons hand

my wife was consumed into a convo with her friends and Held her hand i haven't seen her so happy since high school.. well most of it.

I looked at Cameron and I pointed by to the hall and he knew what was on my mind. Once we got in hall I asked how he was doing and my reply from him was good.

Joel man i didn't come to bring any harm that women in there, your wife she's like a sister to me I love that girl.

I hate the shit that he and his friends put y'all through but you need any help with him just call me all the guys are on board.

Thanks Cam, I went in for a brought hug and he gave me a tight one.

Kiara  pov

After seeing my hubby relax and smile it almost brought tears to my eyes to see him happy.

  "So Kia how, I mean how are you, "Janelle replied.  I'm actually well, I've been busy with the wedding but as u can see that's now over lol.

  Girl I've missed u so much its a dang on shame!  Tell me about girl?!

When Ciera had enough of being ignored in the convo she snapped. And said, "really Kiara really? !!"

To be honest i forgot she was there at all not to mention i didn't have my contacts in.. If that makes up for not seeing her.

Oh, C..C pausing with her nickname. As i was saying it her name tasted foul on my lips and i don't know why. .

Until she said it.Yes I SLEPT WITH HIM WHEN WE WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL.  YOU WERE TO BREAKING BLIND TO SEE THAT APPARENTLY YOU STUPID BITCH! ! AND FOR ONE HE'S THE FATHER OF THIS CHILD AND TO THINK I WANTED TO EVER BE YOUR FRIEND, UGH YOU STUPID PIECE OF TRASH.

After hearing her outrageous bash, i eyes twinkled with joy and amusement. But my eyes showed something different, when i layed my eyes on her i told her this.

"Oh my dearest best friend,  oh how I've missed you! I see you've grown some balls since I was gone. . But yet still very immature, but never the better. One thing you must now about me I could care less if u had intercourse with someone i do not love and FOR that matter may God bless you.

2 min later *

Mrs.Jo-- oh lol sorry Mrs.Rezel  looking up to see my older doctor from when I was younger.  I ran up to her with Joel at my heels I squeezed her so tight she gasped for air.

Well come on inside my office girly

After chatting with my doctor (old friend)for a few minutes, she looked at my paper work and someone came back with my results and Mrs.Witler  said, well you are deff  pregnant but you also have another surprise? "

Looking to Joel to my doctor confused her eyes glowed and said YOUR HAVING TWINS!!! and my eyes were glued to the results and she said I was 3 weeks pregant. Since Im just now knowing this I am told that i have to eat more to support both the babies and me.

After leaving out of the room Janelle gave me her number and i saw Cameron and I said no way? ..

Yes lol after you left me and Cam got closer and without Ciera really here with us it was mostly him and the rest of the  gang.

We hugged and i let her go into the office to get her check up.

Making it back home Joel got out and kissed me.

He carried me all the way to the kitchen and said I love you baby. I answer by kissing him deeply and saying i know you do.