36; fight to live another day.

13. We Are Grounders Part Two (1).

The bubbly feeling in her stomach disappeared as soon as they walked into the drop ship. There on the exact table Finn was on weeks ago after getting stabbed with Lincoln's poisoned knife, rested Raven who had a bullet hole in her side where Murphy had shot her.

Quinn had let go of Bellamy's hands, feeling it grow colder the second she did, and raced over to the girl's other side as Clarke held up a heated blade that was glowing red form being over the fire. She immediately gripped the dark girl's other hand that rested loosely in front of her, glancing up at Finn sharing a look with him. She knew the boy still loved Raven, and she did too - this moment hurt her a lot seeing that it felt it was her fault that the girl was shot in the first place.

"Ready, Raven?" Clarke asks, hovering the blade over the bullet wound.

Raven's face was coated in sweat and tears, she nodded, gripping the two's hands tightly.

Clarke takes that as her answer, and presses the blade right over the wound. Sizzling, and Raven's cries of pain met Quinn's ears, and she took the tightening pressure around her fingers that clenches more painfully as the sizzling continues. Then it stops, and the smell of burnt flesh meets her nose, and she looks down at where the once bullet hole used to be and now was burned closed.

Her hand felt like it was cramping, knowing Raven's hands were both holding hers and Finn's on either side of her. Clarke was across from Quinn, putting the once red-lit blade off of her skin, and over onto the table beside her once she was done.

"That should stop the external bleeding." Clarke states, looking at the few around her.

"I don't understand." Finn looks between Quinn and Bellamy. "How did Murphy get a gun?"

Bellamy shares a look with Quinn, before at Finn. "Long story."

"We got lucky." Raven croaks out, eyes blinking tiredly. "If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead."

"Wait, there's rocket fuel down there?" Clarke looks shocked. "Enough to build a bomb?"

"Enough to build 100 bombs", Raven nods, "if we had any gunpowder left."

Bellamy flips through Lincoln's journal that Finn had handed to him, showing Lincoln's sketches of all forms of life on earth. A form the duo faced on their way getting back to camp. "Let's get back to the reapers. Maybe they'll help us." He stares at the sketch of a reaper with markings all over his face, and piercings everywhere, before he glances at the two who share a glance with each other. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?"

Clarke glances from Finn, to Bellamy. "Not this enemy. We saw them."

"Reapers are more dangerous, bloodthirsty even." Quinn states, her arms crossed as she notices their eyes on her. She ignores Clarke and Finn, noticing their weariness on the subject and turns to Bellamy who looks bewildered. "You wouldn't want to be caught in a fight with them. There's a reason why the grounders stay clear on them. Trust me, I've crossed paths with them, its not an option for us at all."

"How do you know?" Bellamy questions, narrowing his eyes.

She avoids his gaze, turning to Clarke instead. "Let's just say I've had an encounter with them before. Back when the storm hit, I went out searching for Jasper, ran into a bit of trouble –" Her eyes flicker up to Finn who instantly knew where she was going. She had told him about meeting grounder, and he suddenly saw the whole picture. The man she met was the same one that saved her, though he didn't know this, from the reapers.