11; murphy's banishment.

4. Murphy's Law [Part 2]

Raven went to the apartment where Nygel was so she can offer up a trade in order to get the part for the small drop ship.

A man stopped her, "It's not meal time yet."

"I'm not hungry." She said, she stood back on her left foot shoving her hands into her jacket's pockets. "I'm here to trade. Before you tell me I'm in the wrong place, just let protect know it's her little bird."

"Well, well, well." Nygel said from a few feet away. The man backed off and Raven looked of at the woman who nodded her over, "How long has it been, little bird?"

Raven walked over determined, ignoring the nickname. "I need a pressure regulator."

"What for?" Nygel asked her.

Raven gave her a look, and shrugged like its the most obvious thing. "Regulating pressure."

"That's good." Nygel replied with a chuckle, "I see you got your mom's sense of humor."

"What do you want for it?"

"Oh, I don't move machine parts anymore." Nygel walked over to a table and sitting down, "It's too dangerous. How about settling for some herb and moonshine like everybody else?"

"Save the act for someone who doesn't know better." Raven interrupted crossing her arms, "Just tell me what it's gonna take."

Nygel tilted her head and looked at Raven, "I owe a favor to the chief of electrical, and he's got a thing for tough, pretty girls like you."

Raven felt her heart drop as she stared at Nygel in disbelief, "You're joking, right?"

"I never joke about business, Raven." Nygel responded acting offended before turning serious, "Kane's watching my every move, so, if I'm gonna do this, you're gonna need to make it worth my while."

"By screwing the chief of electrical?" Raven asked and Nygel shrugged, "I can't do that."

"Then I guess you don't need to regulate pressure as badly as you thought you did."

"Go float yourself." Raven glared at her before she turned around to leave.

"You know, your mother would've taken that deal." Nygel smirked as she saw the girl stop in mid-step, "In fact, she did. Many times."

Raven turned around and ran towards her yelling, "Don't you dare talk about my mother that way!" She grabbed Nigel's throat tightly before she was picked up by a guard who was pushing her out of the room.

"No! I'll float you, Nygel! Get off me!"

"Bye, little bird!" Nygel called tauntingly after Raven with a smirk.

♛♛♛

After Charlotte's abrupt declaration of being the one who killed Wells, Quinn's mind was in chaos. And it reflected around her as well. Seeing how everyone was staring at Charlotte with beady eyes of accusations, the older girl grabbed her by the arm and started pulling her away in a run towards the first tent she could find.

As she caught sight of the tent, and hurried look over her shoulder; Quinn noticed a few running this way to the tent where she stood, and with an abrupt push she shoved Charlotte inside without any hesitancy. She then herself ran inside after her with what would be metaphorical steam blowing out of her ears.

Quinn pulled Charlotte into the tent and pushed her into the center where she bent down with her hands on the girl's shoulders. Charlotte looked up at Quinn with wide eyes.