20; the music box.

IDK IF I LIKE THIS. I JUST WANTED THIS TO BE OVER.

7. Contents Under Pressure. [Part 2]

After the seizure had lessened Clarke had placed the rag under his chin wiping off his face. "Ok. It stopped." She gripped his hips and looked up at Raven, "Quick, help me get him on his side." Raven was still in shock and at the point of a break down. Clarke noticed and gripped her shoulder tightly, "Raven, there is fluid in his lungs. He could choke. Quick."

Raven got into action and helped her flip Finn over onto his side. Both pulling their own weight they got him on his side. Clarke noticed his skin was damp and was burning. She raised her hand to his cheek, "He's burning up."

"Fluid in his lungs." Raven cried out, "Does that mean the knife hit something?"

Clarke grabbed a rag and lifted it to his mouth that was currently letting whatever was in his lungs out. "This isn't blood. It's something else." Her breath grew panicky, "I did- I did everything she told me." She calmed down thinking back to on the Ark. "I've seen this before. Shortness of breath. Fever. Seizing. It's poison."

Raven heard her list and couldn't think of it being poison. "Clarke, you sterilized everything. I watched you do it."

Her attention drew to the knife behind Raven. The knife that as lodged into Finn. She dropped the rag beside her. "Not everything." She ran over grabbing the knife walking to the latched door. "Stay here."

"Clarke." The said girl turned over to where Octavia was, "They locked the hatch."

The blonde climbed up anyways and started to pound on the door. "Hey! Open the door!" Nothing. She continued to pound the door until someone opened it.

Miller opened it from removing the box, and saw Clarke climbing up. "Get out of my way, Miller." he removed his hand, "Now!" Once she stepped foot onto the upper level she walked steadily over to the grounder. She raised the knife in her hands watching the grounder glance at it. "What's on this?"

Bellamy who stood there watching her since she arrived grew confused. "What are you talking about?"

"He poisoned the blade." She turned her head to him before glaring at the grounder. "All this time, you knew Finn was gonna die no matter what we did. What is it? Is there an antidote?"

Octavia reached the upper level since following the blonde. She shook her head, "Clarke, he doesn't understand you."

Bellamy thought long and hard and remembered the containers with the small bottles. "Vials." He turned to where the container was and picked it up looking at the bottles. "It's gotta be here."

Clarke walked over and dropped the knife on the floor. The knife went unnoticed by Octavia who couldn't and won't let them torture this grounder for this. They were acting as animals. Clarke looked in the container taking it from Bellamy, "You'd have to be stupid to have a poison around this long without an antidote."

Octavia looked up at the grounder panicked. Clarke gestured to the small bottles to the grounder, "Which one?"

When the grounder didn't answer Bellamy yelled at him, "Answer the question!"

Octavia looked at him pleadingly, "Show us. Please."

"Which one?" Clarke choked out shaking the container in her hand. "Our friend is dying down there and you can stop that." Silence. Clarke looked over at Bellamy in desperation.

He saw the look and he turned to the grounder. He moved around them standing in front of the grounder. "I'll get him to talk."

He wound back his fist but Octavia stopped him by his arm, "Bellamy, no."