13; relationship burn.

5. Twilight's Last Gleaming [Part 2]

Clarke and Finn journeyed back to camp where they saw everyone was up with lightened up torches in the ground and hands around them.

"Looks like everybody's up." Finn muttered to Clarke as they moved more into the center of camp.

The brunette sitting by the fire had heard their mutterings to each other from afar. Looking up she saw Finn talking with Clarke who both seemed to have just came back from there little outing. Quinn didn't even want to know really. And besides she had other things on her mind. Like, for one, Bellamy Blake.

She didn't know what to think about him. He had literally told everyone to stay put and claimed they would go out the next morning to find out what landed. She had uneasy feeling about it, too. Octavia had disappeared a few seconds ago, wandering off to who knows where, and Quinn hadn't seen Bellamy in an hour or so. That didn't ease her worry one bit.

It was either the Blakes went out together to search for the drop ship, or Bellamy ran off and Octavia just went somewhere like to see the butterflies. Quinn didn't linger on the worry as she jumped out of her seat once the two across from her neared.

"Hey!"

Looking from Finn, Clarke turned and saw Quinn jogging up to them with wide eyes, as well as something else, like she was hiding something.

Quinn changed to walking before she stopped in front of them, seeing the shaggy haired boy and the blonde who looked at her equally. She shoved her hands into her pockets and bounced on the balls of her feet. "Did you see the ship? The Ark must of sent it down."

Finn nodded, glancing over at Clarke. "Yeah, we think it's a pod ship."

Clarke saw Quinn was all geared up, and for some reason she was wondering why she hadn't gone out and searched herself, or had Bellamy to do it. "We should find out, now."

As the blonde turned to move around Quinn, the brunette stepped in front of her path blocking it. Her eyes narrowing as she shook her head. "I tried to, but Bellamy said to wait until sunrise."

"Really now?" Clarke paused, leaning back on one foot. Her eyes narrowing at the brunette. "And where is he now that you mention it?"

Quinn sighed, shrugging. "I assume he's in his tent. That was where he left off to, but it wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't there."

The blonde ignored the look from Finn who was rolling his eyes at his friend, as she walked determinedly towards Bellamy's tent. She moved the flap out of her way and took a step inside to find herself almost face to face with a half naked girl.

The girl shrieked, covering herself with a shirt. "Ever hear of knocking, bitch?" Her eyes narrowing in a sneer.

Clarke ignored her and moved more inside, allowing Quinn to follow. Quinn heard the remark, and snorted as she looked at the girl who was struggling to put on the shirt. "Ever heard of self-respect -" Quinn started before smirking, "Bitch?"

In essence, Clarke wasn't paying attention to Quinn, though the comment knocked her out of her shocked phase of seeing the girl half naked, and seeing no sign of Bellamy.

The girl who was putting her clothes back on rolled her eyes in annoyance when Finn came through the flap, looking around at the group in confusion. She groaned, "Oh, great, it's a free show. Anyone else want to take a look?"

"Honey, as much as we'd love to see what you got, we're not here for you." Quinn looked at Clarke who was looking around with narrowed eyes, before she looked at the girl in front of them. Bellamy isn't here. She thought, what a dick. She then hounded at the girl who was struggling in front of her, but didn't ignore the glare she gained. "Now honey, where the hell is Bellamy Blake?"