09; from worse to even worse.

3. Earth Kills [Part 3]  

Clarke opened up the door, and looked around the forest seeing no sign of fog. "The fog's cleared. Come on." She pulls herself up and jumps from the side of the car.

Wells pulls himself up. She snaps. "Let's go. Jasper's waiting." She walked off, as the two climbed out of the car.

Finn walked alongside Wells. "Last night was pretty intense. You and Clarke ever-"

"No. Not like that." Wells tells him.

"So, help me out." Finn starts, "Your best friend tells you something fairly explosive. You seem like the type of guy that'd keep it to yourself."

"You don't know me." Wells said.

Finn asked, "Why'd you do it?"

"I don't know. Why do you care?"

"You knew what the rules were on the Ark. You had to know her dad would get floated."

The two stopped, Wells looked at him with a glare, "I made a choice. If she hates me for the rest of my life, I made the right choice, and that's all you have to know."

♛♛♛

It had forever for Quinn who had been awake the entire time just waiting for the fog to pass. On her shoulder rested Charlotte, the younger girl had closed her eyes in boredom.

After the whole heart-to-heart conversation that she and Bellamy had, Quinn was still confused over what he meant earlier and how he hadn't answered her question of what he had done being bad or not. It was that look, that guilty look that she noticed as the two had looked at each other.

She glanced down at the Charlotte in worry before at Bellamy who had looked at her, before he stood up instantly on his two feet. The action causing Quinn to move accidentally waking Charlotte up who had sat up looking between the two in confusion.

"Where are you going?" Quinn asked him as she watched him pick up his axe from the ground. She had sat up and started to pull herself up on her feet.

He barely looked at her, as he started towards the entrance of the cave. "To see if we can leave."

At the retreating echoes of his footsteps, Charlotte had stood up beside Quinn and looked at the older girl with a scared expression. Bellamy reached the end and saw it was daylight, and the fog was gone.

"It's all clear!"

Looking towards the entrance, Quinn had picked up Bellamy's leather jacket from the ground. She looked at Charlotte smiling down at her, and started leading her towards the entrance. She walked down and to the entrance, and looking outside she had to block the sun with her hand as she was blinded momentarily. She narrowed her eyes looking around for Bellamy, and turning to her side she found him with his hands on his hips looking around.

Knowing Charlotte was following from behind her, Quinn walked a few steps ahead and caught up to where he stood, stopping beside him. She barely caught the look she gained from Bellamy when she pushed the leather jacket in her hands towards him.

Bellamy looked down at his leather jacket that she had in her hands. He took from her hands and started pulling his arms through the sleeves, pulling it on. She watched as he ran his hands from his arms now covered with his jacket to his collar fixing it straight. She had barely registered him looking at her until his hands moved to his sides.

She looked up at him catching his gaze, before she looked away clearing her throat instantly as she tried to make herself seem like she wasn't just staring at him like he knew she was.