22; nightmare dressed as a daydream.

I MAY BE SCREAMING ON THE INSIDE RIGHT NOW!! UPDATE: FINALLY!!

"Somewhere all my darkest fears are gathering;
it's not enough to save the day. I can't escape my nightmares."

♛♛♛

8. Day Trip [Part 2]

"Hey, Miller, Roma's parents are waiting for you on the radio."

Octavia stayed out of sight as she watched Miller step down from the latter and closing the hatch. Watching as he left the drop ship, she moved out from the corner and tip toed over to the latter before climbing and opening the hatch.

Once she made contact with the second level, she stepped on top before closing the hatch softly. "Hi. We don't have a lot of time." She spoke hurriedly over to the grounder.

She walked over to the grounder that kept an eye on her once she stood before her. "I brought you some water." She took her canteen from her shoulder and raised it up to his lips. "Here. It's good, right?" She used her sleeve to wipe his mouth afterwards. "Sorry I haven't see you since everything happened. My brother has been keeping me away. He's a total dick, which you probably already figured out."

She capped her canteen, but paused when she heard a little chuckle come from the grounder. Her eyes widened as she saw a hint of smile on his face. "You do understand me. I knew it."

Turning around, she rested her canteen on the table nearby, and took off her jacket as she looked around. " Well, at least let me get you cleaned up quick."

She immediately reached for a rag and soaked it with water. Ducking underneath his arm, she came face to face with him again. Ignoring the stare that seemed to follow her from the grounder, Octavia started to wipe off the blood and dirt from his chest.

"This is all my fault because I freaked out so bad when you locked me up in that cave." She stuttered her movements before she reached up to his face dabbing the rag along his chin and jaw. "You'd totally understand why if you knew how I grew up."

The man looked at her and slowly started to talk. "My name is Lincoln."

She lowered the rag staring up at him. "Lincoln." Repeating his name, she felt a smile try to creep up on her face. "I'm Octavia." She watched him slowly turn away, and she ducked under to keep herself looking at him. "Well, is that it? Is that all you're gonna say?"

"It's not safe for us to talk."

Shakily she shook her head with a staggering breath. "Well, if we shouldn't talk, then why did you tell me your name?"

"I want you to remember me after I'm dead."

"You're not gonna die." Octavia sternly stated, she could feel tears building up. "Don't say that."

"Octavia." He sounded out her name in a way that made her stop and look at him. He knew the ways of people, his people were the same when it came to enemies. "This only ends one way."

"Just talk to them. Tell them you're not the enemy."

"I am."

The hatch behind her opened, and Octavia wiped the tear that fell from her eye before she turned around facing whoever interrupted them.

Miller. The kid looked up to see her in front of the grounder and immediately marched over to them. "Octavia, get the hell out now."

"Bellamy is not even here." Octavia stated.