14; flares.

5. Twilight's Last Gleaming. [Part 3]

Since the radio was missing, Bellamy told them where he took and 'buried it' as he described. He led them down to the stream or river about 200 feet away from where they were.

Quinn sighed at the sight and noticed this was the same area she was when she was looking for the fallen pod that Raven was in. She noticed that they had brought others from camp to search for the radio. She saw Raven move over to her and shake her head.

"I can't believe he did this."

Rolling her eyes, Quinn sighed, "I do."

Raven turned her attention on Quinn and gave her a look, "You do?"

"Yeah." Quinn nodded, "He committed a crime. And when they come down, he's dead. No matter what. I actually pity him."

Raven rolled her eyes and stood on the edge of the bank. She watched as Quinn put down her bow and arrows, before taking off her jacket.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Quinn pulled off her boots answering, "I'm going swimming", She sarcastically stated before she squinted her eyes at her, "What do you think I'm doing?"

Finn stood by Clarke, and looked over at Raven who was watching Quinn start to walk out into the little river. He noticed the look she gave Quinn and almost smiled, before his attention was stolen by Clarke.

He sighed, "I should've told you about her."

"It's ok." Clarke looked away traumatized as she watched Quinn move down the stream into a more deep end of the stream. She saw her slip down to her waist in the water, still moving forward.

Finn didn't like her answer. Clarke looked over at him, and he looked guilty, "I didn't think I'd see her again."

"But you wouldn't take off your wristband.", Clarke reminded him, "You had hope. It's ok, I get it. I was around, passably cute, and now it's over."

Finn looked at her as she moved down the stream and to where she had seen Quinn. She paused in step when she saw the girl now chin deep in the water. She looked around, finding no one having any luck, and then back to where Raven was sitting on the ground watching Quinn hesitantly.

"What the hell is she doing?"

Clarke looked over at Finn who had noticed his friend in the water. He glanced over at Raven before at where Quinn who looked like she was getting ready to go underwater.

"She's going to get herself killed.", Finn started, and began walking to where she was. Clarke didn't try to stop him, only to catch her eye with Raven who watched him walk towards Quinn.

Quinn heard someone walking towards her, but ignored it as she took in a deep breath, before diving headfirst into the water. She opened her eyes in water looking for the radio. It couldn't be that hard, but she knew that this was the only place he would've thrown it. The deep end, not a shallow area, but somewhere it couldn't be found easily.

She pulled on rocks to help her move around the area. She felt something in the water near her, but she ignored it when she caught her eyes on a wire. A red and blue wire that stuck out. It looked fairly workable, but knew the water damage would be too much.

"Is she still down there?" Raven asked from her side of the river. Finn looked down and saw nothing but black and brown. The water wasn't clear in the deep end. And that worried him. He exchanged a look with her and she groaned, "I swear when she comes out, I will kill her."