Luke and Han Imagine #1 Part 1: Luke

Imagine:  Both Luke and Han have feelings for you and you have to choose one of them

H/L= Hair Length
E/C= Eye Color
H/C= Hair Color

Word Count: 700-800

*A/N I will make two scenarios so you can choose which guy you want to read okay or you can read both up to you*

Luke:

You and Luke were fighting side by side on the planet Endor helping the Ewoks fight the storm troopers. "Hey Y/N watch out!" Luke warns to you, you whip your head around your [H/L H/C] and shoot the incoming storm trooper freeing a Ewok whilst you were at it, the Ewok was Wicket you had grown close to Wicket over the last few days he hugged you tightly and Luke as well Luke laughed, he warned you that you had to leave and find Leia and Han.  You both eventually found them and helped fire at the storm troopers soon enough the fight had been over and you all celebrated while dancing around and hugging friends. Leia and you embraced you thought of her like a sister you both giggled as Han and Luke kept staring at you, you blushed furiously and hugged Chewie. You danced a little with Wicket and spun around you did a little ballet when you were younger and you did perfect standing spinning and landed right in front of Luke he smirked and tilted his head "Having fun there Y/N?" he quizzes you smile and look down "Yes actually I am" you laugh. He clears his throat " Um Y/N can I talk to you in private?" he was nervous, you nodded and he grabbed your hand and lead you away somewhere quiet "So um what is it you want to talk about?" you question, you were curious Luke has been acting really strange around you for the past few months you didn't know why. You guess you will find you soon enough.

"Okay so bottom line...what I am trying to tell you I like you, I mean I even think I love you Y/N" he stammers he loves me? You thought he would never me like that way "I didn't think you liked me like that Luke" you stutter and look down, Luke grabs your chin and looks into your eye "Your the only girl I have eyes for Y/N" he slowly leans in but is interrupted by a cough, you both turn to see Han standing there "Um Y/N I have been looking for you I thought you walked off on your own" he said worried you smiled and hugged him "I am fine I was talking to Luke" you state and turn to Luke "I'm sorry" you mouth he nods and smiles "Look Y/N I just want to tell you right now that I love you so much I mean I can't stop thinking about you" Han tells you, you were shocked Han liked you too? But he didn't even think about how Luke felt in this situation, nor you this is awkward "You--d--do" you stutter "Of course I do" and he kisses you on the lips you were taken by surprise and pulled away "Hey! Han really?!" Luke yells putting me behind him "Oh come on as if she would choose you kid" Han said crossing his arms Luke's hands balled into fists "Don't test me" he said angrily. I had to stop this " Maybe you should let her choose Han" Luke yelled a little to loud, luckily no-one heard. "Guys..." you begin they both turn and their gazes soften once they notice your distress " Y/N are you okay?" Luke asked. " Who do you choose Y/N?" Han asks, do they really want you to choose they both are handsome, funny, kind and above all protective but you only had feelings for one of them. And now was the right time to tell them, you knew one would be heartbroken but you couldn't help that " Han I love you, I think you are sweet and funny. I wish I could return the feelings for you but...I just can't I love you like a brother Han I'm sorry" you tell him and kiss his lips one more time just for him. He looks down sadly and nods slowly "I will always love you Y/N just so you know that. Look after her kid or I'll break your lightsaber and your arm" Han threatens and walks away to leave you both be.

" So..I guess your mine then?" Luke smirks you giggle and blush "Yes and you are mine" you kiss his lips sparks flying and love shooting through the kiss. You both smile and pull apart and touch your foreheads together. "Marry me?" he asks his eyes hopeful I nodded frantically and smiled "Yes I will" and kissed his lips again, we giggled like children as he cradled my face in his hands.

"I can't wait to marry you" Luke whispers

" I can't wait to marry you too" You whisper and grin like kids before kissing again.