Imagine 3:

Imagine: Your Padme's sister and having feelings for Anakin, but thinking he won't return them.

Word Count: 1531

Warning: Smut and sad

Y/N's Pov

I walked to the entrance of the palace to greet Obi-Wan and Anakin

I walked to the entrance of the palace to greet Obi-Wan and Anakin. I haven't seen Anakin or Obi-Wan for a few months now, once I saw the silhouettes of Obi-Wan and Anakin I ran to them straightaway. "Obi-Wan!" I giggle and hug him tightly he laughs and spins me around in the air "Hello Y/N! How are you?" he kisses your head and smiles " I am great now you both are here" I smile back and turn to Anakin he has grown so much more handsome his brown shaggy hair and his defined muscular body outline in the Jedi outfit he looked...hot. "Ani" I whisper he smirks and holds his arms out " Come here Y/N" he motions for me to hug him, he engulfs me tightly and kisses my cheek " And how is my pretty flower?" he sways us side to side " I am much happier you are back Ani" I still called him Ani, I always did and I always will I love the nickname and I love him.

Obi-Wan smiled at the two of us and spoke up "Let's go you to and Y/N can you get Padme?" I nod and run to Padme's room and knock on the door. "Yes?" I hear her voice ring through I open the door and look at her "Obi-Wan and Anakin are back" I smile and she blushed and ran to put on a necklace and a little bit of fragrance perfume I sigh anything for Anakin of course she likes him to and he likes her so I don't stand a chance. I have always been jealous of Padme I mean she is 1000 times more beautiful then me and she is everything that I am not. Who wouldn't love her.

*Later that night*

After dinner Obi-Wan and I went for a walk whilst Padme and Anakin caught up talking. We came to a garden and sat down on swing chair, I sniffled a cry and Obi-Wan turned "Y/N?" he asked and cradled me" What is the matter?" he cooed I shook my head " Why can't he just see, he is so oblivious I try so hard for him to notice and he only notices Padme" I sob he sighs " Anakin can't seem to think that maybe you are the better choice for him Y/N, he believe Padme is the one" he replied and swayed us back and forth "But if I were him I would choose you Y/N" Obi-Wan tells me I looked up and looked into his eyes they showed love and sincerity. I half smiled " But your not him" I say he nods " You're right I'm not but I am me and I would still choose you" he kisses my head and smiles " Are you saying?" I ask is he saying something " I do Y/N for a while now but I have tried to compose myself from feeling anything towards you but I can't I love you for you and your beauty inside and out" he kisses my lips and walks away. I smile at the ground and touch my lips and walk back to my room, there stood a figure sitting on my bed...Anakin and shirtless he smirked. I gulped " What?" I ask he shrugs.

"Why did you kiss Obi-Wan?" he growls slightly I tilt my head " Why do you care?" I asked him curiously he stood up and walked towards me and pinned me to the wall " Because I love you and only you and I don't appreciate you and Obi-Wan kissing when he and you both know....you are mine" he growled really possessively I whimpered and swallowed hard and looked into his eyes. He slowly leant in and kissed my lips roughly and gripped my waist with his hands and grinded his hips with mine I moaned into the kiss and Anakin smirked lifting me up and placing me on the bed. " You are mine Y/N and I am yours" he kisses my neck "I am not Padme's" he kisses my collar bone and looks up "And you are not Obi-Wan's" as he pulls my shirt off and pulls my leggings and panties off as well. "You're so beautiful Y/N, how can you not see that?" he moans. I giggle as he caresses my thighs and kisses my stomach and my inner thighs, his hair tickling me I gasp and close my eyes when his tongue enters my aching core and I tangle my fingers in his hair "Oh Ani" I moan loudly he does figure '8' motions and brings me close to my climax when he pulled out and pulled his underwear down revealing his erect member. I widened my eyes and swallowed Anakin climbed up and kissed my lips "It will hurt at first darling but it will soon go away." he reassures me and slowly enters me.

I throw my head back into the pillow and let out shaky breaths and groans as Anakin thrusted slowly in and out of me. Tears slowly brimmed my eyes and Ani kissed them away " It will get better I promise" he groans, soon enough he was right pleasure soared through my body as we moved in a smooth rhythm and soon I felt a burning in my stomach "Ani I think I'm close" he nods and whispers " On three?" I nod and moan loudly when he pulled out completely and pounded back in " 1...2...3" he growls in my neck as we both came in unison. He pulled out and I looked to see all blood spread on the sheets "Oh my god Ani" I whimper he holds me " It's okay love that happens during the first time, I promise it doesn't happen every time" he kisses my temple. We changed the sheets and bed cover and replaced them with new ones and we cuddled as we went to sleep.

* 9 Months Later* Third Pov

Y/N was 9 months pregnant she could give birth any day now. Anakin was possessed by the dark side. And Padme and Obi-Wan tried to convince him to come back. "Anakin!" Padme yelled as she ran out of the ship " Anakin come back you don't belong here this side, you belong with Obi-Wan with Y/N" she pleaded Anakin turned Y/N he remembered when she told him, she was pregnant with his child he was so happy but he was scared he had dreams she died and he killed the child. But they were only just dreams. He shook his head "No Y/N must stay with me, join the dark side and her and I will rule the galaxy" he spoke Obi-Wan looked upon the brother he once knew and looked down " You both turned her against me! How dare you, she is my wife!" Anakin screamed. Yes you and Anakin married in secret when you were at Naboo. Obi-Wan shook his head " You did that yourself!" he replied to Anakin, Anakin began to choke Padme " You are worthless both of you! Y/N belongs with me and to me only she and I will rule the galaxy and we will happy and neither of you will disturb us at all!" he threatened as he threw Padme away. Obi-Wan and Anakin began to duel as Padme ran in to Y/N.

Y/N laid there sleeping and woke up with alarm written all over her face and felt a pool of water between her legs " Padme....the baby" she whimpered. Padme nodded and began to gather towels and bowels of warm water for the baby. Half an hour later Obi-Wan returned and noticed Y/N giving birth " Oh Y/N" he whispers and holds her hand Y/N screamed in pain and cried Anakin's name over and over again. Obi-Wan kissed her head and cradled the little boy whilst Y/N regained her breathing Padme had the little girl " What are you going to name them Y/N?" Padme asked Y/N thought for a moment " Luke and Leia" she whispered " Where is Ani?" she asked Obi-Wan sighed " Anakin is dead Y/N flames engulfed him and burnt him to death I am so sorry" he kissed her head and cried with her until she fell asleep.

* 3 years later* Y/N's Pov

Obi-Wan had taken Luke and Leia out for the day while I stayed at home preparing dinner when I heard the door open and shut I felt four arms around my waist " Mummy" two voices shouted " Oh Luke and Leia how are my little darlings" I kissed their heads they explained everything to me and went the couch and played with their toys. "How are you my love?" Obi-Wan asked " I am fine my darling" I giggled.

" I love you my beautiful wife" Obi-Wan sighs and kisses my lips

" And I love you my handsome husband" I return the kiss and smile. Unaware that Anakin was planning a way to retrieve Luke, Leia and I back from Obi-Wan.