Requested Imagine: Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker

Requested by: DancingGeronimo45

Imagine plot: Obi-Wan and Anakin both have feelings for Esmeralda but she only loves Obi-Wan, you must read to find out the rest :)) happy reading. Apologies that it took so long :(

Warning: Smut and feels
Word count: 1446

Esmeralda's Pov

Obi and I were walking around the palace as we discussed protection and security for Padme. We had come to the conclusion that it was safer if Anakin, Obi-Wan and I all stayed in the area of Padme, if there were anything to happen to her we are in short distance. I grabbed Obi-Wan's hand and intertwined our fingers he smiled lovingly and kissed my lips I giggle as he picks me up and swings me over his shoulder. I laugh and scream as he tickles me "Obi-Wan! If you don't put me down this instant I will personally grab Anakin to steal your lightsaber" he laughs and I giggle and he carries me into our room and locks the door and throws me on the bed. I laugh a little as he slowly climbs on top of me and gives a devilish grin "Oh darling...you look beautiful...but I think you will look even more beautiful if we remove these hmm?" he cooes and slides his hands up my thighs and waist pulling my dress up and sliding my leggings down. I sigh and close my eyes as he kisses my revealed stomach and his hands caresses my body. I knew what was coming, but I didn't think Obi-Wan wanted to do this just yet I mean we have been together for a year and 3 months now and he didn't think neither of us were ready clearly I was wrong.

*Smut begins here*

Obi-Wan slowly kissed up my stomach to my chest and along my collarbone and neck. I moaned in response and threw my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, he smirks and growls "Oh Esmeralda" as kisses my lips roughly, I began to untie his belt and took off his robe, his chiselled and toned chest flexed a little in response as I ran my fingers up and down. And I rolled us over and pulled his pants down leaving his undergarments on. He pulls my dress off and leaves me in my undergarments also, we kissed passionately and roughly and pulled away breathing heavily. That was until he tilted my head back and kissed my neck again and unclasped my bra and threw it some where in the room and caressed my breasts, I groan and grind my hips into his and kiss his neck also tangling my fingers in his hair he flips us back over and kisses down to my core. I whimper as he rips them off and blows cool air on my heat, "Obi-Wan...p-p-please" I wriggle impatiently and he grins "Your wish is my command my darling" he enters his tongue and devours me vigorously and holds my hips with his hands, his fingers began to thrust in a out of me as I scream in pleasure and my mouth form a 'O' sound. I feel a knot in my stomach and just as I was about to climax Obi-Wan pulled out and grinned and pulled his undergarment down and stroked himself a few times and thrusted into me.

"Oh...my... god" I groan he kisses my neck and nibbles my ear as I close my eyes tightly as he pounded into me. I arch my back and latch my legs around his waist pulling him closer and latched my arms around his neck and one arms glided to his bicep and I gripped onto it tightly. I soon gathered some strength to flip us over again and began to ride him. He growls and moans as he thrusts upwards to meet my grinding on his hips. "Oh Esme...you are amazing" he whimpers as he sits up and kisses my lips I felt the knot back in my stomach and climaxed around Obi-Wan. He pushed me back onto my back and pounded hard and fast as he neared to his climax, he slowed the pace when he released into me and pulled out and laid beside me. And he kissed my forehead and whispered "Good night my love"

*Next morning*

I woke up and smiled remembering last night and sat up I felt a sticky substance on my legs and looked down and saw blood on the sheets. "Obi-Wan" I shake him awake he opens his eyes and looked at me "What's wrong love?" I point to the sheets and he nods "It's okay it happens on your first time love lets get it off shall we" I nod and we pull it off and take it to the wash room just down the hall and have showers and get dressed. Later that day Anakin and I had a practice duel with our lightsabers when he suddenly stopped. "Ani what's wrong? You okay?" I wrap a arm around his shoulders he nods slightly then shakes his head. "No...I um..heard you and Obi-Wan last night..." he clears his throat. Oh god I blushed and looked away "Well..um" I cleared my throat "Sorry Ani" I smile nervously he looks to me "I wish that was me" he mumbles what? "Pardon?" I question he blinks "I wish that was me making love to you, making you moan and scream saying I love you and call you mine but I can't because he gets too" Anakin growls I blink a few times and felt his lips on mine I force myself to pull away but I can't he was holding me "Anakin stop please" I whimper and pull away and run away.

*Mustafar*

"Esmeralda join me and we can rule the galaxy together" Anakin tells me holding out his hand I begin to walk over when I stop and shake my head "No Ani something is not right with you come back you don't belong on the dark side" I cry and tears br...

"Esmeralda join me and we can rule the galaxy together" Anakin tells me holding out his hand I begin to walk over when I stop and shake my head "No Ani something is not right with you come back you don't belong on the dark side" I cry and tears brim my eyes he walks over to me and touches my cheek "I love you Esme, and I always will please join me" I look him in the eyes "What about Padme? Your child?" I speak he looks away "I never loved Padme I didn't care about her at all!" he shouts and growls and pulls me into his chest "No Anakin please let me go! Obi-Wan!"  I scream and Obi-Wan appears "Let her go Anakin! She is not yours" he yells. Anakin stumbles and holds my waist "No you will not turn her against me!" he screams and pulls me behind him " She and I will rule together I will have her a my wife and the child will be ours" he threatens I look at Obi-Wan in panic and wriggle out of Anakin's grips and run to Obi-Wan he hold me close and kisses my head. "No Esme!" Anakin yells and Obi-Wan tells me to board the ship I obey and find Padme and find out she is giving birth.

*After the duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin*

Obi-Wan returned and hugged me tightly "Obi-Wan" I cry and kiss his lips he smiles and puts his forehead against mine. He looks to Padme and his eyes saddened "She died giving child birth" I whimper and bring him over to Luke and Leia, "But she had twins, she named them Luke and Leia" I smile and hold Luke who I had grown extremely fond of straight away. He gurgles as I hold him Obi-Wan smiles and holds Leia. " Esme...Anakin is dead" Obi-Wan speaks up I look to him and start to cry and lean on his shoulder "I am so sorry Obi-Wan" and kiss his shoulder and look down at Luke "They don't have any parents...Obi-Wan could we adopt them?" I ask him he shakes his head "It's not a good idea, the empire will find out about them we must separate them" I nod and agree to take Leia to the Organa family whilst Obi-Wan takes Luke to his uncle and aunt.

* 3 years later*

I ran after my daughter Rey as she giggled and hid behind Obi-Wan "Rey Kenobi" I smirk she laughs and runs off again but before Obi-Wan can catch her she was outside. I sigh and turn to him and smile "Hello love" he grins and kisses my lips " Hello my darling wife" he cooes and kneels down and "how is the little one" he kisses my stomach I was 5 months pregnant and I giggle "Great a few kicks, I can't wait to see them" I smile Obi-Wan nods and hugs me.

"I love you" he mumbles "I love you too" and we walk outside and play with Rey.