Imagine 12:

Imagine: Luke Skywalker is your husband and you find him on Ahch-To with Rey.

Although many thought that a 10 year age difference between Luke and I was unheard of. Of course, one being he was a Jedi and all the Jedi code stated was Jedi couldn't have 'attachments' as they said. And also two as well the age difference, but Luke loved me all the same and I did with him Leia his twin sister knew the moment we met there was a spark. Although everyone would have aged I didn't I had this rare bloodline that you remained youthful until you decided you wanted to leave the world. Then age would catch up with you and you would die, I never liked the idea of dying but if I would do it for someone I love I would. My parents did they died for me so I could escape, I don't remember their faces anymore, nor do I remember where it all happened. All I remember was the sith, the red lightsaber ignited through the dark and slashed into my parent's bodies. Both of them were apart of the Jedi Council they knew Obi-Wan Kenobi personally so after they died he took me in. His ward and his adopted daughter the Jedi Council were reluctant but they allowed him to care for me. But here I am 30 years later still standing and alive as I can be. I have even begun to fear I have forgotten Luke what he looks like it's been 15 years since I seen him. I try to picture Luke his bright blue eyes, his dark brown-blonde hair and his beautiful smile he showed when he was happy. I felt a tear escape my eye and I heard a whisper "Y/n?" the voice I know that voice I raised my head and looked around....no-one. I sighed and wiped my eyes and stood up walking out of my chambers and to find Leia, sure enough, I did she was talking to Poe. He turned and gave me a wink "Hey sweetie" he nudged my hip and I playfully glared at him and shooed him away. I stood next to Leia and she held a smile on her face I frowned and she bought up a holo and I looked at it and then followed the dots. And I gasped and looked at her in bewilderment "Luke?" I asked hopeful she nodded and I began to cry and she held me "Rey is going to him, go with her you need to see him and he needs to see you" she beckoned me to go and I grabbed my cloak, lightsaber and ran out to the Falcon. Rey was talking to Leia and I hugged Chewbacca "Let's go get him" I say and he roars back happily and Rey smiled and we both walked up the door and I sat with Chewbacca in the pilot seat and we set off to our destination.

Jumping into hyperspace I checked with Chewbacca if he could take over he agreed. I stepped out and found Rey sitting fixing up her staff and she handed me Luke's lightsaber I smiled and attached it to my belt. I looked at the map and we had arrived at Ahch-To where Luke had been all these years. We told Chewbacca and R2 to stay with the Falcon, Rey and I both walked up the top of the island and admired the views finally coming to an end we both made it up. And we stood as we saw him...Luke standing near a ledge. Rey began walking forward and she stopped I slowly walked forward and stood next to Rey. "Luke" I spoke and his body tensed up and he slowly turned around and removed his hood. His once bright blue eyes were now dark and cloudy I felt tears prickle my eyes, his face saddened as he looked at me and tried not to break down. Rey smiled at me and nodded in reassurance I saw Luke step down a little and he gazed at me I walked forward and then I ran the last few steps hugging him tightly. His arms wrapped around my waist as he held his chin on my shoulder I cried I had never felt so many tears escape my eyes before. I pulled away from him and held his face in my hands "Oh Luke" I whispered my breathing uneven his eyes brightened a little at my voice and he kissed me, I smiled I hadn't kissed him for so long I felt whole again with him I missed that feeling and I craved it for so many days and nights. We pulled away and his hands brushed through my hair "You haven't changed at all my dear Y/n" his voice was low and rougher than what it used to be. I laughed lightly and I nodded "Yeah I'm still the same, but you've changed....a lot." I nodded I paused for a moment and pulled out his lightsaber and held it out to him, his eyes grew hard but his gaze on his lightsaber was hard for him, he thought he lost it. His hands grabbed it and he shook his head "I didn't think I would see this again. I never thought I would see you again Y/n" he murmured and I rested my head against his "I found you, and we need you. I need you. Leia needs us to help her against the First Order. Against Kylo...Ben." I whispered and he looked up at the mention of Ben's name and he looked behind me "Who's this?" he asked and I turned "This is Rey she has the force, Luke. We need to teach her she needs a teacher." I said he was reluctant at first and he nodded we approached the Falcon and boarded. I found Luke sitting on the bed in Han's room I smiled at him and leant on the door "You okay?" I asked him he nodded and grin forming "Memories that's all" he looked around and I smirked, "Yeah, I remember a lot happening here." I sat on the desk and I ran across the other side of the room and sat on the chair "And here" I laughed Luke did too and he watched me sit beside him on the bed and I laid down "And here" I laughed and he turned around fully he rested on one arm I smiled up at him and he held my hand in his. "Yeah wasn't it thrilling when Han caught us that one time." he smiled as he laughed I nodded "And when he and Leia went down to the market and we came running back and we locked the door. And then we left the room and he came back and questioned why the bed was messed up." I continued and we both laughed again and Luke kissed my lips again and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down. "You know Luke, you have 15 years to make up for. You don't know how much I have craved to just hold you again. Let alone some other things I would like to do" I whispered and Luke raised a brow 'Well it's not too late. After all Han and Leia were still--" I cut him off "Luke I really don't want to know if Leia and Han still did 'such' things." I explained and he nodded and used the force to lock the door and the lights dimmed. "You really don't know how much I have missed your touch Skywalker," I told him and he smirked, "Oh I think I do honey." he whispered into my ear.