Adam Driver Imagine #1

Story: You are Adam's sister and you have a crush on Channing Tatum. So Adam devises a plan to get you both together.

Word Count: 1026

Warnings: Harmless flirting, just Channing Tatum is enough of a warning

______________

Y/n Driver, the youngest out of the Driver siblings. She had an older brother Adam and an older sister April. While sometimes it wasn't easy being the youngest sister it had its benefits. For one both Y/n and Adam were actors and both starring in the newest Star Wars trilogy. Another Y/n was close friends with so many actors and she loved being with her brother on set, and lastly, she was best friends with Adam's wife Joanne Tucker. The two had so much in common and it was hard to separate them both including Y/n and Adam. But wherever the siblings went Joanne made it with them, the film Logan Lucky was coming to cinemas and the premiere was quickly approaching. Y/n was super excited for her brother he told her how much he loved doing the film and the cast was great. But nothing compared to his Star Wars family, but there was something else that made Y/n all nervous...Channing Tatum. Yep you guessed it the youngest Driver had a major crush on the man and she didn't hide it. Adam rolled his eyes every time his sister drooled over his co-star so he told Joanne he was planning something. His wife didn't question and just let her husband do his thing, while Adam was preparing for his plan. Joanne was helping Y/n for the premiere "Are you coming, Joanne?" Y/n asked and Joanne shook her head "I'm sorry sweetie but I have a meeting I have to attend for AITAF. But that's why you are going to be with your brother, besides you two have never actually gone without me so here is a chance." Joanne explained and Y/n whined lightly "We love having you there, I love having you there" she smiled sadly and Joanne rubbed her sister in laws shoulders "Don't worry besides isn't your crush going to be there?" she winked and Y/n blushed "Maybe" she responded and Joanne raised a brow "Well I know one thing is that Channing is quite fond of you. Just the way he talks about you, Adam had put in some good words for you" Joanne smiled and Y/n gasped "He what!" and Joanne laughed "Calm down it's alright, he doesn't mind the idea of you two together" she calmed her sister down and Y/n breathed in and out "But Channing is going through a divorce at the moment I don't want to spark anything up" she explained and she felt lightheaded Joanne smiled "You will be fine, he needs a friend right now. More importantly, I think he needs you to help him out" she hugged her sister in law and Y/n walked down the stairs and Adam stood in front of the mirror adjusting his tie and he turned around. "Who are you and what have you done with my sister?" he joked and Y/n slapped his arm "Hey be kind, I worked very hard on this masterpiece" Joanne scolded playfully and Adam sighed "I know I'm kidding, you look beautiful sis" he kissed his sisters head and the siblings left the house "Go get him!" Joanne yelled out before the door closed and Adam shook his head laughing.

*Premiere*

Adam sighed and he looked to Y/n "Ready sis?" and she nodded with a bright smile "Totally ready" she responded and Adam stepped out of the car and Y/n followed in suit the fans were screaming for Adam and for Y/n to come over to them. The siblings took photos, signed autographs and did interviews with reporters. "Adam! Y/n!" the all to familiar voice of Channing Tatum yelled out and the Driver's head's turned in his direction. "I was beginning to think if you were ever going to come" Channing teased and hugged Adam "Y/n...you look absolutely breathtaking" Channing greeted with a grin and Adam smiled and looked over and went and did an interview. "Oh thanks for leaving us" Y/n shouted and Channing laughed "Ahh don't worry about it, I get to have you all to myself now" he grinned and we posed for some photos together and went over to a interviewer "So Channing, you and Y/n are you each others date tonight?" they laughed and Channing nodded "Of course she is, why wouldn't I have my favourite girl with me here" Channing smiled and Y/n blushed "Adam declined Channing's offer to be his date so I stepped up instead" Y/n winked and the interviewer laughed "Oh that's sad well that's your brother's loss" and Y/n shrugged and hugged Channing "And my gain!" she cheered and Channing grinned "See my favourite girl is amazing!" Channing picked Y/n up and spun her around and they walked off and took some more photos. Adam and Channing took some cute couple photos Adam stood behind Channing and wrapped his arms around him. "The wedding we all wanted!" Y/n clapped and all the fans cheered and the boys separated and Adam pushed Y/n towards Channing. Y/n gasped and glared at Adam "You'll thank me later" Adam smiled and Channing pulled Y/n in for a kiss and screaming erupted from the fans. Y/n pulled away and smiled "I've waited so long for that kiss" she whispered and Channing smiled "Well get used to it, there is going to be lots more in the future" he teased and kissed her again "And my work here is done" Adam bowed and he grinned "You planned this?" Y/n asked her brother and he nodded "Oh sure, the whole thing. About time though because it was killing me and Daniel with all your love dove shit" Adam gestured and laughed Y/n blushed and hid herself in Channing's chest "I love you Y/n, my favourite girl" Channing flirted and Y/n grinned "And I love you Channing, my favourite man" she giggled and they posed for some more photos. Not as friends but now from the genius plan of Adam's they were now a couple.