Requested Imagine: Luke Skywalker

Requested by: northernlion96

Imagine plot: Katrina a storm trooper helps Luke and Han rescue Leia from the Death Star.

Warning:  None Cute and all fluffy
Word Count: 823

go to the hello and welcome chapter and she commented the link :)) for what the character looks like. 

Katrina wondered down the hall and came to sudden halt when she heard the words of 'destroy' and 'alderaan'. She had always been extremely loyal to the Empire. For as long as she can remember, she peeked her head through and witnessed the most horrible thing. Alderaan was blown up and burst into flames she moved away and leant against the wall. Thoughts ran through her head and her loyalty was questioned. Her thoughts were broken when she heard Darth Vader's voice "Katrina" he deep breathing voice sounded she stood up and bowed slightly "I need to you stand guard over the ship that has been captured" he orders she nods and walks away immediately and stands close to the Falcon.

She noticed something strange about to troopers and shakes her head. She hears some voices over the other side and she looks at the other 4 troopers and tells them to stay guard. She walks to the control room and closes the door. The two troopers look at her she sighs "What are you doing here,  you aren't with the Empire" she snaps at them, they sigh and they take their helmets off. Katrina was blown away to reveal to handsome gentleman well the brown haired one was cute, but the other the blonde haired blue eyed young man was far more handsome in her eyes. The blonde haired one walked over "We are here to rescue Princess Leia do you know where she is?" he asked her she tilted her head and walks over and nods "Yes I do". She found out the names of the two men Han Solo and Luke Skywalker, her eyes widened underneath her helmet Luke Skywalker, she had heard the name before but where? The door opened and she watched as Han and Luke took them all out she was about to shoot them when the Wookie aimed his weapon at her and roared. She lowered her gun in surrender and looked at the men "I will help you rescue the princess if...you let me come with you" she said to them. Luke looked to Han and Han looked to her. "Take off that helmet so we know what you look like" he says to her. She sighs and removes her helmet. Luke completely awestruck by her beauty they both whisper quietly and they agree for her to help them. She leads them to Leia's cell and her and Han keep an eye out and then start firing at storm troopers. "Traitor!" one yells (haha Kylo Ren reference get it...no okay). Once they finally rescue Leia, they end up in the garbage chute. "Great just great" Katrina growls " Way to go Princess" Katrina emphases the word 'Princess' Leia scowls at her and a low growl like sound erupts through the water. Katrina felt something around her leg and shoots back. "Are you ok?" Luke asks worriedly, she shakes her head "I felt something around my leg" she whispers and she feels it again and points her gun down "Where the hell is it?" she growls and suddenly screams when she is pulled underwater.

 "Are you ok?" Luke asks worriedly, she shakes her head "I felt something around my leg" she whispers and she feels it again and points her gun down "Where the hell is it?" she growls and suddenly screams when she is pulled underwater

Luke frantically tried to look for Katrina "Katrina! Where are you!?" he yells and moves water around to find her. Everything went silent and the water rippled a little, until Katrina rose back up with a creature like monster wrapped around her Han tried to shoot at the creature whilst Luke tried to pull her out, he lost grip of her and the creature pulled her back under. Silence again. Katrina came out and began coughed wildly. Luke held her and checked for any injuries "Why are helping me" she snaps he backs away "I am just seeing if you are okay" he snaps back but realizes and looks down "I'm sorry about that" he whispers she nods and looks away "Whatever" and stands up.

 Luke held her and checked for any injuries "Why are helping me" she snaps he backs away "I am just seeing if you are okay" he snaps back but realizes and looks down "I'm sorry about that" he whispers she nods and looks away "Whatever" and stands up

Another loud rumble erupted through the chute as the walls closed in on them. Han tried to get Leia up the side whilst Luke and Katrina tried to find anything to stop the walls and Luke tries to contact a droid named C-3PO and R2-D2. Eventually he gets hold of the droids and they turn the compactor off. Everyone cheers in excitement and hug each other. Luke turns to Katrina and she pulls him in for a kiss not giving it a second thought and they hold each other close. They pull apart and rest their foreheads together "I'm sorry I was rude" she laughs he shrugs "Don't be everyone has that side to them." he laughs to and they kiss again. And they proceed into the escape from the Death Star.

Sorry it took so long to update I hope you liked it :)