Hello Space boy Requested Imagine: Poe

Requested by: Thin_Tan_Duchess

Imagine plot: Lucy is a new Resistance Pilot, her and Poe both have a crush on each other and when they bump into each other things get heated ;)

Warnings: Smut and Poe Dameron

Word Count: 918

*Third Person*

Lucy couldn't stop looking at the sexy, tough looking pilot Poe Dameron. Lucy bit her lip and smirked when Poe looked at her and waved she did too. If only Poe knew Lucy had a huge crush on him, it would makes things so much easier for her. And if only Lucy knew that Poe had the same crush on her, they both always flirted or used dirty pick up lines on each other but the two never thought the other was serious, so they didn't pursue any sort of relationship. During the day Poe and Lucy would steal glances at each other when the other wasn't looking, they wanted to hold each other, kiss each other so badly but they couldn't. There were always a pair of eyes watching or someone was near by and it didn't help matters. Plus Leia doesn't like the idea of Poe and Lucy together, not because she thinks Poe won't treat her right, Leia does believe he will, but Lucy has had some trouble with guys in the past and Leia doesn't want the same thing happening again. Leia had asked Poe in the control room to discuss her plan for him to fly to Jakku and retrieve the map to her twin brother...Luke Skywalker. Poe agrees and prepares to leave for his mission. He walks out of his room and walks down the hall and bumps into a body "Oh my I'm sorry, are you okay?" he asks his voice sincere and guilty the person stands up and it's Lucy "Yeah Poe I'm fine thanks" she giggles Poe smiles his heart beating fast and his palms are sweaty. Lucy looked down and laughed "Um so your going on a mission to Jakku huh?" Lucy asked Poe nodded "Yeah I will be back as quick as I can honey don't worry" he pinches her cheek and grins as he begins to walk off. Lucy turned to face Poe "Poe, Wait!" she says and runs up to him kissing him on the lips. Poe kissed her back and pulled her close they pulled apart and they smiled "I have wanted to do that for ages" he murmured and she nodded "Same here, look Poe I want to tell you something" and she take in a breath and they both speak at the same time "I love you" and they both grinned and kissed again Poe picks her up and carries her to him room and opens the door and locks it swiftly. They pull apart again and he grasps her face in his hands. "You are so beautiful Lucy, I have always wanted to tell you I love you I was just afraid you wouldn't feel the same." Poe explained Lucy nodded "I know I always felt the same..." Lucy trailed off and then a smirk appeared on her face "How about we make up for lost time Dameron?" she kisses his lips again and he grins "I would like that" and lays her down on his bed and pulls his and her shirts off.

*Mature*

Poe kissed up and down Lucy's body as he caressed her stomach, hips and legs. He worshipped her and her body lovingly and kissed down her body. Lucy gasped and moaned she had never felt any of the feelings she is feeling now before. It was her first time, she didn't know about Poe he didn't make it look like it was his first time. "Poe I don't want to ruin the moment, but have you done this before?" Lucy asked Poe looked up at her and smiled "Only once, but it was only a quick thing it meant nothing. And plus I was a hormonal idiot back then." he laughed and Lucy felt so much better and Poe kissed her cheek "You have nothing to worry about I'm yours now honey, and your mine" Poe pulled both of their pants and undergarments down and he trailed back down her body his eyes gazed back up to Lucy and smiled as he buried his face between her legs. Lucy pressed her thighs closer together as Poe pleasured her, her moans were erratic and heavy she tried to pronounce sentences but she couldn't. Poe bought her to her climax and climbed back up above her and slowly entered her "Oh my god Poe" she moaned loudly Poe kissed her neck as he groaned and thrusted harder into her, Lucy rocked her hips against Poe's thrusts as she tried to keep with his pace. Poe pulled out entirely and entered roughly again. Lucy arched her back and pulled him closer as their climaxes neared. "Poe..." Lucy moaned and Poe nodded "Okay honey on 3. 1...2...3..." he spoke and they both came, Poe rolled over and laid on his back. Lucy prompted herself up and looked at Poe "So do this mean we are together now? I mean we just had sex so" Lucy asked Poe smirked 'Well I would love to be your boyfriend if you'll be my girlfriend" Poe kissed her lips softly "I would like that" she said and they laid in each others arms in silence well until Leia knocked on the door to tell Poe to hurry up and go to Jakku.