Imagine 14:

Imagine: Obi-Wan is your brother and Anakin asks if he could take you on a date.

Word count: 430

Warnings: None, just fluff

________

Anakin breathes out shakily as he approached Obi-Wan. He was nervous to say the least, he was going to ask Obi-Wan if he could take Y/n on a date. Over time Anakin has been trained by Obi-Wan and he was an apprentice like Y/n. It worked out great for Anakin he could see you everyday. He could train with Y/n and Obi-Wan. Thankfully the Jedi Council allowed Obi-Wan to train Y/n and Anakin together. Rubbing his hands together the young Skywalker walked to his master and Obi-Wan smiled at his apprentice.

"Anakin are you okay?" Obi-Wan was concerned with his padawan's nervous state. Anakin swallowed thickly and Obi-Wan could sense something was different. And he had felt it for a while between Anakin and Y/n but he tried to push it aside. "Master, I have been thinking about this for a while. And I am hoping you will approve, I would like to take Y/n out for a night. I really like her and I have developed feelings for her and I would love if you can allow me to take her out" Anakin explained and Obi-Wan just nodded his fore finger and middle finger on his chin. "Sure I can allow that but do not make me regret this" he said to Anakin and the young Jedi nodded leaving the room and to tell Y/n the news.

———

Approaching the door Anakin stood up straight and walked through to see Y/n brushing her hair. He smiled widely and walked over to her and hugged her from behind. "Obi-Wan has allowed us to go out for dinner" he kissed her cheek and Y/n giggled and she turned around "He has?" She asked quickly and jumped up and kissed Anakin on nose and Anakin smiled. The two young couple have ran off together for dinner and shared a great evening together. When Anakin walked Y/n back to her room they walked out to her balcony Anakin turned to look at her "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and slowly leaned in and kissed her lips softly. She smiled into the kiss and they pulled away "I think your beautiful to Anakin" she said back and they both looked to the stars as they held one another.