15. The Dream

2 updates in 2 days??? Wow, you guys should be proud of me :)

So i've decided that if there is no-one to dedicate the chapter to for commenting, i will dedicate it to another author! so this is dedicated to @Anonymous43 She is such a great writer and i love all of her works, especially 'Malik for Student Body President' - Ziam/Larry/Nosh

Quite a long chapter for you today :) The first bit may be confusing, but it will become clear!
Slightly mature part (just a warning) Read on:

I stepped into the shower, letting the warm water rush over my body. I rolled my shoulders, feeling the muscles relax and the built up stress disperse.

Half way through washing my hair, I heard the door creak open. Damn, I must have forgotten to lock it.

I continued to rinse the shampoo from my hair, thinking it must have been the wind. But a moment later, I felt a pair of cool arms wrap around my body, making me jump. I turned around to see the all too familiar wisps of feathery brown hair that could only belong to one person.

“Hey Haz,” Louis said, before pressing a kiss to the back of my neck. I smiled and leaned my head back onto his shoulder as he hugged my from behind.

“Hey,” I breathed.

Louis took a step forward so that both of our naked bodies were under the water of the shower. He began to move his hands from where they rested on my stomach, tracing his fingers over my torso, over the bumps of my abs, making me shudder.

I leaned back into his warm body and, knowing what was coming up, I felt my member stiffen slightly as his hands roamed all over my body.

“Seems like you have a little problem down there,” Louis noted, looking down over my shoulder. I couldn’t say anything, what do I say to that? I just groaned when Louis let his hands wander down my thighs then back up to hold my hips.

“Here, let me help you with that,” he breathed seductively on my neck before taking a piece of the skin between his teeth and gently sucking and nibbling on it. I felt one of his hands snake around my body to grab my stiff member in a gentle grasp, and couldn’t help the sharp intake of breath.

He began to move his hand up and down my shaft, causing me to let out a low moan. God, how was he so good with his hands?

“You like that, do you Harry?” he said, his voice low and gravelly. His teeth grazed the top of my neck before biting down gently on my earlobe, only speeding up his actions with his hand.

“Louis,” I groaned, not able to contain myself any longer.

Just when I was beginning to think that I couldn’t take any more, Louis removed his hand and came to stand in front of me. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips before dropping to his knees.

Louis wasted no time in wrapping his lips around me and grabbing the backs of my thighs for balance. His tongue licked up my shaft before swirling around the tip, causing me to involuntarily buck my hips, forcing myself further into his mouth.

I took his hair in my hands, pulling random clumps of it as his head continued to bob up and down in time with my hip thrusts. He moaned around me and that was all it took before I released down his throat with a shout of his name.

Swallowing all that was in his mouth, Louis pulled off me. He stood up again and kissed me passionately. His lips moved roughly against mine, and I found myself kissing back, matching his pace.