26. The Twitcam

Dedication to @Torella99x for such a lovely comment :D x

“So then we had the most amazing picnic under the tree and when we rowed back Louis let me take the oars for a bit but I was rubbish at it. I almost caused the boat to capsize. I mean, it really doesn’t look that hard but when you’re trying to keep both your arms in time and make sure you don’t splash yourself or your boyfriend in the face with water it’s actually rather difficult. Once when I had finally got a good rhythm going I let one of the oars slip and did actually splash water all over Louis… which he got me back for when we switched places again. He made it look so easy.”

Liam Niall and Zayn all just smiled back at me, obviously too happy that I had had such a great time that they couldn’t bring themselves to stop my story telling. “That sounds great Haz, I glad you have a good day,” Liam spoke up when he was sure that I had finished speaking.

“It really was, I had the most amazing time,” I sent a giddy smile to the three boys sat listening to me.

“Maybe we should make it a regular thing then,” a voice from behind me spoke up. I whipped my head round and my smile only grew when I saw Louis stood behind me. “What d’ya say?” he sent me a wink.

“Of course,” I said softly, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. I placed a delicate kiss to his forehead before pecking his lips for the billionth time today.

“Oh no, not the honeymoon phase again.” Liam groaned, over dramatizing things by putting his face in his hands.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well, when you two first got together, you went through this phase for a couple of months. You literally couldn’t get enough of each other and would kiss pretty much 24/7. As cute as it was, it was also really annoying…” Liam explained. Louis blushed lightly but I just stepped back closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me possessively and, to irritate Liam, I turned around in his hold, grabbed his face in my hands, and kissed him.

Although I was just doing it to get at Liam, it wasn’t one of those rough, ‘I’m only proving a point’ kisses. It was soft and loving and I vaguely heard one of the boys shouting at us to get a room.

When we pulled away I simply smirked at Liam before walking out of the room, Louis trotting after me like a lost puppy.

Later that afternoon, I was sat on my bed playing around on my phone. I was just scrolling through my apps when Louis walked into the room.

“Hey,” I said softly. He walked over to me and I opened my arms, calling him over for a cuddle. Sitting himself down next to me, he put his legs over mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

After indulging in a quick kiss, I hovered my lips above his and whispered, “Can you do me a favour?”

He nodded, his lips still puckered a bit. But as he dived in for another kiss, I scrambled away from underneath him, reaching behind him for my phone that I had abandoned as he entered the room.

“Please can you tell me how to log onto those social media sites, y’know; twitter, Instagram? You know my password right?” I asked and I could literally hear the pout in his voice as he replied.

“Fine, but only if you do something for me first.” He said, a cheeky smile taking over his face as he pounced on me, attacking my lips with his.

One breathless minute and many moans later, I pulled away from him, pecking him once on the lips just because I can. “I just can’t get enough of you,” I spoke and he just smirked proudly.