7. Special Visitor

No comments in particular caught my eye this time, so I'm not going to dedicate this to anyone, sorry :) but to all the people who left a one line comment - you are very much appreciated, thanks x

I woke up the next morning, and, all of a sudden, Louis was on my bed. He jumped up and down on the springy mattress but made sure to miss my body. However, I was being bounced around on my bed due to the older boy acting like a five year old. I groaned, not in the best mood after being woken up in this manner.

“What a great way to wake up in the morning, Lou,” I said sarcastically.

“Morning Hazza,” he replied cheekily, a smile on his face.

In response, I grabbed one of the pillows that my head had been resting on before I was so rudely interrupted from my rest. I began whacking Louis with the pillow but he was standing on the bed while I was lying down, so I could barley reach beyond his waist.

It was only then that I noticed he was only wearing some blue plaid pyjama pants, leaving his top half uncovered. He had nice abs. You could tell he worked out but the muscles weren’t too prominent. He had a soft layer of skin covering his hard abs. I wasn’t calling him fat; he was far from it, in fact I was slightly jealous of his body. I liked it, he looked cute. I could just imagine his soft skin covering his belly…

I hadn’t noticed it, but when my imagination had been diverted, Louis had stopped jumping on my bed and looked to me. I blushed when I realized where my imagination had taken me. When we made eye contact, he slowly climbed off the bed, sitting down on the edge. I just huffed, sitting up with my back resting against the headrest.

“Well you did say I was allowed to act like we used to,” he said, and I just gave him a scowl.

“Anyway, there actually was a reason I came in to wake you up,” he continued, smirking. “We have a special someone coming to see you, who I’m sure you will be pleased to see.” I sat upright, listening intently to what he was saying.

“What? Who?” I asked, begging for my questions to be answered.

“You will find out soon enough, young Haz,” Louis replied mischievously and winked at me. “Patience is key.”

I groaned and shuffled around, about to get out of bed, but quickly realized I was completely naked. I always liked to sleep like that; it was more comfortable that way.

Despite what Louis had said about having ‘seen it all before’ I still wasn’t comfortable to just walk around with everything hanging out right in front of him.

“Um… Lou, could you pass me some boxers please?” I asked and he smiled cheekily once more before winking at me and heading over to my chest of draws and pulling out a pair of black boxers. He threw them to me, and they would have hit me in the face, had I not put my hands out to stop the flying underwear.

“Thanks,” I murmured, slipping my hands down the covers to pull the boxers on.

Once the clothing was covering me, I stood up from the bed. I was conscious of Louis’ eyes, once again, roaming me body. The boxers were fairly tight and left little to the imagination although I told myself not to be self conscious.

I pulled on some casual sweat pants and walked out of the room, leaving Lou standing alone.

He soon followed me into the kitchen, where I got out a range of cereals for us to eat for breakfast.

I scanned the boxes, before turning to Louis, who was bringing out bowls for us to eat from. “Which did I prefer?” I asked him.

He smiled softly at me before answering, “You weren’t too picky, but I guess your favourite was the lucky charms,” he tells me and I grab the packet of lucky charms, pouring myself a bowl.